Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

My YOTR will be here tomorrow from NDC.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif
%%* man, Nike is on something ...I placed my order for my Allstars probably the same time as all these other people on here and mine still says "in progress". 

Originally Posted by joekamel

I'm sure someone would have happily let us know they were successful on the restock if it had already happened.

I wonder what has better odds... catching the restock or a scratch off lottery ticket.

I hope they do restock these YOTRs!

I actually got lucky on a restock of Lebron's South Beaches a week and a half later after release day! So you just never know. But yeah it's like a damn lottery ticket for sure!!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

pimp.gif
%%* man, Nike is on something ...I placed my order for my Allstars probably the same time as all these other people on here and mine still says "in progress". 

you should just call, i got my shipping information for my allstars with possible delivery by tomorrow.

aceblazer, was your restock with the SB's at 4 am or during the day?  i got lucky with the restock of the royal foams at 4am a few weeks ago

Originally Posted by teller360

pimp.gif

you should just call, i got my shipping information for my allstars with possible delivery by tomorrow.

aceblazer, was your restock with the SB's at 4 am or during the day?  i got lucky with the restock of the royal foams at 4am a few weeks ago

I used that Chat crap they have and both people I talked to just give me the run around, saying I should have my shipping info sometime today. 

I just woke up to see that Ups delivered my shoes today and their isn't a box in site. Can't believe I got jacked. I guess i have to file a claim.

pimp.gif

If I remember it was around 11am or so. It was during the day for sure and not early am!! but I asked @nikestore on twitter and they said the chance of restock is "Slim to none..." We will just have to see....

Originally Posted by aceblazer

pimp.gif

If I remember it was around 11am or so. It was during the day for sure and not early am!! but I asked @nikestore on twitter and they said the chance of restock is "Slim to none..." We will just have to see....
It's not a true "restock." They did not get more pairs in stock. It's the fact that people's orders get cancelled/declined. Those remaining pairs are what goes back up on the site for sale. It's not like a new crate of YOTR's magically showed up at Nike's warehouse. Nikestore Twitter will say it's not restocked, since it's not a true restock.

Looking forward to YOTR on feet pics.  I liked them a lot at first but then they got meh .... I want to know if I'll have regrets.  
laugh.gif

Quick, there's a restock of the YOTR's on NDC right now.

Just kidding. Calm down guys. If there IS a restock, it will probably be one size and be gone within a minute.

pimp.gif

Chill, they have probably already shipped out but not updated yet. You should see your shoes soon.

pimp.gif

Chill, they have probably already shipped out but not updated yet. You should see your shoes soon.

If that was the case, they would have told me that during the chat session...

I just got off the phone with a Swoosh rep and she said

"There was an error in our system, that's why the Air Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit product page went back up"

Knowing Nike though anything could happen.

why does nike make a shoe so limited when they know will sell..after all thats all they wanna do is make money off of us

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

why does nike make a shoe so limited when they know will sell..after all thats all they wanna do is make money off of us

you would be amazed how many people do this "well i cant get the YOTR....so i guess ill get the wht/black"

without the YOTR, those poeple prolly wouldnt have settled for the GR colorway.  this happens all the time with many different shoes, its amazing really

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ She's lying to you. That page has been up since release date.
No, it went down around right away after they sold out. They just put it back up.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

you would be amazed how many people do this "well i cant get the YOTR....so i guess ill get the wht/black"

without the YOTR, those poeple prolly wouldnt have settled for the GR colorway.  this happens all the time with many different shoes, its amazing really

i think you will like the wht/black.    if anyone wears kids size 7 pys has 4 left in stock at a good price for now.  95.00

royals and yotr's are up on Flight Club... finally jordan brand updated their site.

made you look!!!

Got these over the weekend. can't get enough of this shoe.

c8e266f6ef12c0deeeb9a6f966a66a97e9b2b0de_r.jpg

Can't wait till the blackouts release

i passed with the red because:

1. i like blue better
2. got the welcome homes
3. got the bulls xx3 and finales
4. got the white red 10

im done w red for now

Back
Top Bottom