Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I guess Im the only dude thats excited about the 2011's?!?!?!?

More pics (3rd pic is my fave with the jumpmans):

I had two pairs of the YOTR's but I traded a pair to my buddy for the kobe ASG and Lebron ASG and $30 (I thought it was a great deal
smile.gif
)

went to the mall today and almost got tempted to cop these
ohwell.gif
 ima wait bout 2 weeks so i can use my discounts theres plenty of these to go around where iam at
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Stop by the mall as I said I was gonna and I think I was the only dude there to get them. The store was packed but where Im at J's arent a big deal, and thats fine by me LOL. I copped two cuz Im a big fan of the 2011 and this CW is deadly. I kinda wish they used the blue from the space jam XI's instead of the silver lining and Jumpman but the silver still works for me. Only other complaint, and I think someone else mentioned this in the thread earlier was the use of nubuck/suede (I dunno the diff dont care really lol) instead of leather. Overall, I love it, and Im hoping theres more CW's to come.

Heres the pics (i never put a name tag but some of you will recognize my pics from the kobe thread lol, theyre mine promise!)

Might take the group shot with all my 2011's later
smile.gif

is there snow on the ground where your at ? 
what state you in 

also dont take this the wrong way but did you get 2 pairs for retail ? 

Snuck out the house and copped mines today. Wife been complaining about the amount of shoes lately. And the 5's next are a must have.
Don't have any pics right now.
I really love these. Had to go to the finishline in fox hills mall to get em. In store the tag had $179.99 listed, but I checked the website and it had $169.99. I don't know if they gave them to me for the $169.99 cause I pulled up the website in store, or if they just had em marked wrong. But if you cop at a store and they have the 179.99 price tag, bring up the website and get them for 169.99.

Seems dumb that $10 makes that much of a dif to me when I am already spending $170, but I could not justify 180 for these. 170, I rationalized in my head.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Stop by the mall as I said I was gonna and I think I was the only dude there to get them. The store was packed but where Im at J's arent a big deal, and thats fine by me LOL. I copped two cuz Im a big fan of the 2011 and this CW is deadly. I kinda wish they used the blue from the space jam XI's instead of the silver lining and Jumpman but the silver still works for me. Only other complaint, and I think someone else mentioned this in the thread earlier was the use of nubuck/suede (I dunno the diff dont care really lol) instead of leather. Overall, I love it, and Im hoping theres more CW's to come.

Heres the pics (i never put a name tag but some of you will recognize my pics from the kobe thread lol, theyre mine promise!)

Might take the group shot with all my 2011's later
smile.gif

is there snow on the ground where your at ? 
what state you in 

also dont take this the wrong way but did you get 2 pairs for retail ? 
YESSSIR!!!  Im in Edmonton and yes theres still snow on the ground
mad.gif
.  I copped for retail and theyre $199+5% tax!!!  I really like the 2011's and where Im at there was only one store that got em.  I could have ordered from down south for cheaper (especially since CDN dollar is worth more the US) but everywhere online that had em under retail is sold out. I try to support my local FT cuz they take care of me on the few LTD releases they get.  Honestly I just really like the shoe and besides the bordeaux 7 (2pairs @ retail too) I dont plan on buyin anything else in April.  You guys got it good down there especially in the big markets
laugh.gif
.  BTW Im going to be in Chicago for a couple days and Vegas for 3.  I already plan on going to niketown in Chi and the outlet in Vegas but any other suggestions on where I should check out??? 

Picked my blk/charcoals up today. Heads up to future buyers: I had to reject 3 pairs because the insole cushions were seated incorrectly.  They were all shifted to one side or the other, leaving a huge gap.  My first pair of blk/whites had this problem, it was annoying to hoop in them and it led to the glue to give way and the cushion completely shifted on me mid-game.  Put a good 30 hours of game time on this new pair and am very impressed with the performance, so I had to pick up the blackouts. The blk/whites are clean but these charcoals really pop.  Definately my fave CW yet.  Lets see some more colors JB!

I guess Im the only dude thats excited about the 2011's?!?!?!?

More pics (3rd pic is my fave with the jumpmans):

I had two pairs of the YOTR's but I traded a pair to my buddy for the kobe ASG and Lebron ASG and $30 (I thought it was a great deal
smile.gif
)

nice shiba inu

Those blackouts are sexy! I was gonna wait to copp till I was able to get a discount, but as soon as I saw them on dss.com I had to jump on that deal....even though I probably won't get them for another week or so I'm very pleased I was able to get for under retail. Now I just gotta get some black/white ones. This years model has got so much potential, I wonder if JB knows what they got on their hands here???
Hopefully they don't drop the ball on releasing other cw's

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BLACKOUTS REALLY SHOULD OF BEEN A BRED COLORWAY

i agree
then i would have got a pair without question
almost got a pair of black outs today for $140.00 but i am hoping down the line i could get a cheaper price

this is the the best yearly jordan shoe since the 23's 

theres plenty on these to go around and looks like people slept hard on these
grin.gif
 so i guess ima sit on these til the price goes down a bit
ohwell.gif

Would of been a perfect release with NBA Playoffs about to get going and March Madness in full swing. SMH at JB.  Blackouts are alright, there's just so much potential for this shoe that you'd expect something more inspiring.  Even the gray and reds announced are just alright IMO, pretty simple but very clean.  I actually think any colorway looks/would look clean on this design,  it's just using something more appealing like the YOTR pattern that makes this shoe amazing.  

Back
Top Bottom