Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

thanks yall! in response to the questions about methods, i used sharpies of various sizes (as this particular mesh is multi-layered...and i was afraid dye wouldn't stick and paint would get stuck b/w layers). it took a long time, but to me it's well worth it.

Anyone thrown white laces on the black/charcoals to give them that vintage Celtics look?

Originally Posted by DRO3000

If anyone is looking for the YOTR's in a sz 10, thechampionsleague.bigcartel.com has a pair for decent price in comparison to some eBay listings.......
sold out...
sick.gif

beside that...it ony ship to US...
frown.gif

I'm ready to see newer pics of the black/green 2011s so we can confirm which version we are getting.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Typically, backorders, regardless of the product, are not able to be shipped internationally.  There are no international shipping restrictions on the 2011s at this time outside of this, so as long as you are able to get your order through while they are in stock or ship to a U.S. address, you should be able to place an order for them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Yeah unless its a GR anklebreaker adidas shoe that noone wants! but whats more "Typical" is anything thats in demand (JB shoes) could "have issues" before they are shipped
indifferent.gif

The like the design on the Jordan 2011..... Add up the comfort. I'd go for the YOTR's, The fire and ice cw as well
happy.gif

just cant bring myself to like these slowly im not feelin jordan anymore im growing up gucci nd lv on the menu...will allways have a spot in my heart tho and i bless niketalk holding me down over the years

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

just cant bring myself to like these slowly im not feelin jordan anymore im growing up gucci nd lv on the menu...will allways have a spot in my heart tho and i bless niketalk holding me down over the years

A high top gucci sneaker is $675 in the Gucci store, at the  Gucci outlet that same shoe is between $300 to $400 dollas u can buy 3 or 4 Air Jordans for that price.

Aside from Sheiks, has anyone seen the blackouts for less than retail, especially in the DC MD VA area? I have tried DTLR but they are still 170 there, at Footlocker, and Footaction. I have yet to go to a Sports Zone or Shoe City that carried these (don't think they got any at all).

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Aside from Sheiks, has anyone seen the blackouts for less than retail, especially in the DC MD VA area? I have tried DTLR but they are still 170 there, at Footlocker, and Footaction. I have yet to go to a Sports Zone or Shoe City that carried these (don't think they got any at all).
I saw them at Finishline for $140, the online site doesn't have them up though.

Just saw Eastbay took the EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNT off on them so hopefully it'll stay that way when their next sale hits. I'm new to this thread, usually on Kobe but these are really getting it done.  Got two pr. going for more.

Originally Posted by civicex

$125 is hella tempting. Has anyone had experience purchasing from deadstockshoes.com?

I ordered my Bordeaux's from them a few weeks ago and my playoff XIII's. Had no problems. I always received them before the release date too.

this pic courtesy of jaxballer124 from ISS. he says he picked them up in singapore today. looks like the patina is neither the original grey version we saw nor the green to black fade we saw on the JB website. what do yall think?

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

this pic courtesy of jaxballer124 from ISS. he says he picked them up in singapore today. looks like the patina is neither the original grey version we saw nor the green to black fade we saw on the JB website. what do yall think?

nice 
hope there a GR so i could keep getting the 2011's for cheaper then retail 

^^^I actually like those better than the second version.
I'll cop along with the grey/red 2011's.

Back
Top Bottom