Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by enyouartist

So what are the chances that the white/black 2011s hit the outlets?  How long do I have to wait until these go on sale?

When you typed this, did you honestly think anyone would know the answer
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i hope i can get my hands on some YOTR

You and me both homie.  Those are the only ones I'm interested in.  SMH at the US release date, now you talkin back to back weekends for pickups....thank goodness for income tax!

roll.gif
roll.gif

So what are the chances that the white/black 2011s hit the outlets?  How long do I have to wait until these go on sale?

Really?? They haven't even officially released yet and you're asking when they go on sale???... If you can't afford em you can put em on layaway or simply just ask mommy!!...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by ballinD

Any news on YOTR 2011's.

@Jumpman23 Jordan

The #AJ2011 Year of the Rabbit releases in China tomorrow. For those of you in the U.S., you’ll have to wait until 2/19 to cop yours.
Wow. I'm surprised they are releasing the limited YotR colorway the same day as the GR colorways. It would overshadow the GRs no? I hope this means the YotR is an easy cop if you show up first thing in the morning.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Any news on YOTR 2011's.

@Jumpman23 Jordan

The #AJ2011 Year of the Rabbit releases in China tomorrow. For those of you in the U.S., you’ll have to wait until 2/19 to cop yours.
Wow. I'm surprised they are releasing the limited YotR colorway the same day as the GR colorways. It would overshadow the GRs no? I hope this means the YotR is an easy cop if you show up first thing in the morning.

With these only being available at HOH and NikeStore...is NikeStore the same as NDC?  I really don't wanna have to go to Houston for these...

Just got this from jumpman23.com for those interested.

"UPDATE 2/2: China is getting ready for their Air Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit launch tomorrow. A limited release of these kicks will be available in the U.S. at select Nike Stores, House of Hoops locations, and a small group of Jordan retail partners on February 19."

JB should utilize their store for limited releases for once and put these on the FlightClub site, and not on NDC... And I don't mean this to try to increase my chances of copping, but because they havent had a release since the '09's I believe.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

JB should utilize their store for limited releases for once and put these on the FlightClub site, and not on NDC... And I don't mean this to try to increase my chances of copping, but because they havent had a release since the '09's I believe.

I was thinkin the same thing yesterday.  FlightClub seems like it's wasted IMO.  And I'm not even sure these are gonna drop on NDC, according to the info I just posted from the Jordan site.

^ yea for PRE-order... pickyourshoes.com has white/blk not PRE-order for $159 with free shipping... trigger pulled

I already copped the white/black for 120.00 from deadstockshoes. Nobody else has the other 2 colorways for sale yet but the bigcartel.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Flightclub is a waste of a website

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Really?? They haven't even officially released yet and you're asking when they go on sale???... If you can't afford em you can put em on layaway or simply just ask mommy!!...
laugh.gif

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you want to pay full retail for it.  I do think it wasn't a smart question since no one knows how many were produced and how the public will react to them.  However I don't think you can flame him for wanting a discount on a shoe when the last two predecessors have proven to drop in price well over $100 from the original MSRP.

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by joekamel

Any news on YOTR 2011's.

@Jumpman23 Jordan

With these only being available at HOH and NikeStore...is NikeStore the same as NDC?  I really don't wanna have to go to Houston for these...
Sorry, I'm not sure if NikeStore includes N.c or Ntowns. I'm still trying to find out if my local HoH will be one of the HoHs getting them in.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

laugh.gif

Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you want to pay full retail for it.  I do think it wasn't a smart question since no one knows how many were produced and how the public will react to them.  However I don't think you can flame him for wanting a discount on a shoe when the last two predecessors have proven to drop in price well over $100 from the original MSRP.
this.  its almost stupid to pay retail for jordans anymore.  obviously you want to cop before they sell out, but most models sit on shelves nowadays.  nothing wrong with paying less than the next man.

The YOTR will sell out, the white/blacks have the biggest chance of sitting on the shelves for a while since white/red and white/blue are apparently store exclusives and eventhough they appear to be GRs I don't think they will be as many of them as the white/black. 

Now that being said I already bought a white/black pair which has the potential of being a classic (if you think about it eventhough all XIs are classics the one that takes the cake is the concord pair which is mainly white/black).  I'm saying all this because I don't think the 2011s will make it to the outlets or hit deep discounts like the 09s and 2010s. 

We had two significantly hated models during the last two years so that should push the sales of the 2011s since it seems it will bring the jordan consumer back to purchasing a new signature model.  Once these start showing up on feet and if people start saying they are comfortable they will catch fire and then it's going to be hard to buy them below retail.

I personally think the white/reds will sell well since it's a different shade of red (it's almost like rust) and this will make them more apealing to people that stay away from the "clown shoe style."  I will check these out at footlocker when they come out and if they're awesome I'll get a second pair (since I got the white/blacks for 120).
Please note all this is, IMHO.

damn people are going crazy on ebay for the yotr

i checked air-randy and there was about 30-45 people

asking about the shoes and trying to get better prices (their price is $450 shipped)

glad i got my pair on lock (way cheaper then that)....................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

damn people are going crazy on ebay for the yotr

i checked air-randy and there was about 30-45 people

asking about the shoes and trying to get better prices (their price is $450 shipped)

glad i got my pair on lock (way cheaper then that)....................................................................peace23
SMDH @ this.  I mean I REALLY want these shoes, but I'll be damned if I spend that much for them.  If my leg work doesn't lad me a pair, I'll just grab a pair of blackouts in April.

Back
Top Bottom