Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wouldnt be surprised if the company decided to mass produce, which means push the date. In all i think they want to milk this, look at the forum its crazy and they know limited would be nice but they are a company about profits why not make enough and charge 200.

according to 23isback these are only going to be released in Mens only ..

im deff ok with it .

Now all the punk little hypebeasts that camp for 2 -3 days before release date can stay the heck out of my way .

And it also means they will be more limited .

Thank you JB !

So you want the shoes to be limited? Sounds like you are the hypebeast. How would that make it easier to obtain? These need to be a GR. The more to go around the better, I could care less if a kid camps for a year for a shoe, as long as I get my pair.

That's where you are wrong... I read the most recent Financial Statments of Nike, JB is a division. A division is actually part of the main business of a corporation so I think you are confusing JB as being a subsidiary which it is not.
Thanks for clearing that up

But every jordan 1 has nike on the bottom , including phats :smh:
You cant fit the jumpman in that small space and have it look good

I never said Nike Air isn't worth more... I was trying to dispel the rumor that JB has to pay nike to use nike air which is false...
I miss typed what I meant. I was stating that if they had to pay Nike royalties then how Nike Air technology make the shoe cost $160 but the logo add $40?

nike needs to confirm the date soon....
Stores saying they are selling theirs on the 6th isnt enough confirmation for you?

And again, in 2006 the demand wasn't there and JB was catering to the niche market that was mainly enthusiasts. They've pretty much done away with truly limited releases. Demand jumped way up around the end of 2010, and we haven't seen a limited Jordan retro since the YOTR VII (The DB line is a Nike thing and will continue on in small numbers regardless of the Jordan strategy). The GMP was a great example of how the strategy has evolved due to demand. That was a pretty large release and calling it limited is a bit of a stretch. It was priced at $175 a shoe. $180 a shoe for a 3 pack in 2013 would make sense too with nice packaging, but you have to believe if they do this it's a GR or close to it.

QFT!

Wouldnt be surprised if the company decided to mass produce, which means push the date. In all i think they want to milk this, look at the forum its crazy and they know limited would be nice but they are a company about profits why not make enough and charge 200.
I can't help but feel like this is what's happening. They've gauged the hype and realized there they need to produce more.

Been trying to find this out myself. I've contacted Nike & Finishline and neither has yet to release any information. All they keep saying is that the 5's will be released in GS sizes but the BHM collection will not... no news on the III's yet...

Thanks MzV! I really appreciate it.

Take it for what its worth.......Talked to a reputable seller who has been one of the few who has had Cavs, DB, an Thunders in GS an they said to their knowledge there will be a GS!

The price is not cutting it for me. The midsole is gonna crack which means Im not gonna rock them for very long so they'll probably sit on my shelf. If I cop its going to be a last minute decision. 

FWIW, MN just had a post on FB saying the RD for these is still 2/2/13.  I hope we find out soon b/c these WILL be copped and if I miss I'll have to deal w/ resellers b/c these are 
smokin.gif

Also, in irritating news, the owner of SuccezZ (sneaker store in Chicago) told me that his Nike/JB rep explained that the shoes are only releasing in Houston stores (site of the ASG) and on NDC.  Sorry for the he said she said stuff...

I hope he's wrong.

Also, in irritating news, the owner of SuccezZ (sneaker store in Chicago) told me that his Nike/JB rep explained that the shoes are only releasing in Houston stores (site of the ASG) and on NDC.  Sorry for the he said she said stuff...

I hope he's wrong.

Sigh @ Lavelle

Was at my local HOH and they said the date was 2/6/13. Asked if they were doing a raffle and he Told me to check back between tuesday and thursday. Thats when they get their shipments in.

hey man, could you tell me the store name... of where theyre released???? like footlocker finishline champs/.....

Back
Top Bottom