Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just called my Local HOH in Dearborn,MI.  they said  they don't know if they are getting them yet, but they have received the T shirts to go with them. Seems like it would be strange for HOH to get the clothing and not the shoes in store, but who knows the method to the madness 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just called my Local HOH in Dearborn,MI.  they said  they don't know if they are getting them yet, but they have received the T shirts to go with them. Seems like it would be strange for HOH to get the clothing and not the shoes in store, but who knows the method to the madness 
laugh.gif

GETTING THE T-SHIRT MEANS ALMOST NOTHING.

Welp looks like im going to resellers if my boy fails and i fail on finishline and ndc

People hate resellers, till they need them.

You COULD just NOT get them...Like, if you don't get lucky on NDC, you could say "oh well, hopefully I'll get the next one". A concentrated effort like that from the masses would keep reselling prices down...which, in the long run, would keep retail pricing down...But, the sneaker "game" has turned into a competitive sport at some point in the recent history.

But alas...my words will likely fall on deaf ears.

You COULD just NOT get them...Like, if you don't get lucky on NDC, you could say "oh well, hopefully I'll get the next one". A concentrated effort like that from the masses would keep reselling prices down...which, in the long run, would keep retail pricing down...But, the sneaker "game" has turned into a competitive sport at some point in the recent history.

View media item 239815

Welp looks like im going to resellers if my boy fails and i fail on finishline and ndc

This is true, to me anything above $50 you might as well sit back and not rush to pay resell. I know people that paid resell must have been really upset after all those 2012 releases hit outlets...

Nice the 3s is going to cost 125 in gs sizes. Not that bad of a price increase seeing how the Breds were that price. Thank you JB!

I know it's been said over and over again but, these are the 2011 WC disguised with the Nike Air insignia.
Same paper leather, same everything.

People are going crazy over just the logo.

I mean I wish you guys the best, hope those resellers and hypebeasts don't ruin in for you.

Yep, I'm good with my 2011's I've worn twice

Who cares how much they cost, people buy Ferraris for over 100k you don't see people saying "Ferrari got you by the balls son" When people buy a $800,000 dollar home you don't hear them say "The realtor got you by the sack" if you like the shoe, which I do, and you got the money why not spend it? 

Most people that say things like that just mean they're salty they cant afford it. I'm not making a shot at you I'm just saying. Don't count my damn pennies, I won't count yours. Stop being ignorant and naive. You don't know anyones financial situation here so keep it out your mouth. 

Hey, I'm not even mad though. Cause I can buy 2 pairs of these just because I'm financially able too

EDIT: and I'm assuming you didn't see my last post prior to that one, I said that I regret not doubling up in 2011. That pair got beat, and I would like 2 of these to wear. 
Hopefully that doesn't mean you're this guy....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ray Allen's was not a finishline exclusive Nike Boston HOH expressions eblens and models in the Boston area had them

Has there been a FNL exclusive release?? Hahaha. I'm pretty sure these wont only be FNl and NdC only.

About 8-10 years ago, every retro was exclusive to NDC, FINL, and maybe Eastbay. I remember Footlocker, champs, etc... Being not allowed to carry retros for some odd reason...

Back on topic, I secretly had a feeling it would be online only. Have to drive the hype some how. And then come that 3-23 date some pairs will float up at local retailers. That's just my Nostradamus coming out though. Pay me no mind.

Well this sucks. Release just went from hard to get to EFFING IMPOSSIBLE TO GET. Im not gonna stress over these.

Well this sucks. Release just went from hard to get to EFFING IMPOSSIBLE TO GET. Im not gonna stress over these.

how will it be impossible if all the sites are releasing them? especially on a weekday where a lot will be at school/work?

I see alot of people are compairing these to the THunder 4's, which is cool. But my 2 cent would be that the thunders were released right after the BRED 11's, which most people wanted more I would say. So its hard to compare the hype.

I see alot of people are compairing these to the THunder 4's, which is cool. But my 2 cent would be that the thunders were released right after the BRED 11's, which most people wanted more I would say. So its hard to compare the hype.

There may be hype on here, but in comparison to well-known, planned out releases (i.e. BRed IV and XI) this one doesn't have the hype with the less informed consumer. A lot of people have dropped a ton of coin in the past month (It's only been 5 weeks since the XI dropped!) with at least 6 different Jordan retros (XI, Thunder IV, Chicago and Knicks I's, BRed XIII, Fire Red V), not to mention that we had the BHM drop last weekend and the ASG + 3 more retros on 2/16. No doubt there's a lot of anticipation for this release, but given the timing and short notice of all of this, the hype will never match a shoe everyone knows is dropping 8-11 months ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom