Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

i wore one of my pairs for a week straight. 

i wonder how people will feel when this "second release" doesnt happen.

Wore em with some blak jeans and started to dye the shoes a bit if u know what i mean any recommendations to cleanup?
In the future, spray the shoe down with silicone spray or stain repellant. I've done this and never had dye bleed on my kicks. Even with brand new jeans. Treat the shoe, let it dry, repeat. After a few weeks you may wish to retreat the shoes again. That has kept my kicks fresher looking longer. You may want to treat the lower inside cuff area of ur jeans also. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

In the future, spray the shoe down with silicone spray or stain repellant. I've done this and never had dye bleed on my kicks. Even with brand new jeans. Treat the shoe, let it dry, repeat. After a few weeks you may wish to retreat the shoes again. That has kept my kicks fresher looking longer. You may want to treat the lower inside cuff area of ur jeans also. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

In case I wasn't clear, do this BEFORE wearing the shoe for the first time.

Wore mine about 4 to 5 times already.  Even wore em to the club for a bit.  Holding up nice other than the creases which doesn't bother me in  the least b/c shoes crease.
fam have you tried any wearable shoetrees? ive worn my 2011 pair atleast 50 times and still no sign of creasing. all thanks to wearableshoetrees.com

its worth the $$

I have these in particular. work wonders!..but if your shoes are already a little tight i recommend wearing thinner socks. NO creases on my WC3s!
nthat.gif

http://www.sneakershields.com/products/universal-sneaker-shield

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

any recent restocks? anyone seeing any paint cracking?

no cracking or chipping, posted that the other day and was blasted for it. Even brought out the GIFs on me
Sorry my man but that had me in tears.........

Is it me or does these shoes feel like its .5" bigger? Im normally a 12 but i never owned any cement 3s and these are my very first pair. At the same time im starting to notice that allot of the newer Nikes thats being releases this year seems to feel .5" bigger. Maybe my feet shrank or something.

Is it me or does these shoes feel like its .5" bigger? Im normally a 12 but i never owned any cement 3s and these are my very first pair. At the same time im starting to notice that allot of the newer Nikes thats being releases this year seems to feel .5" bigger. Maybe my feet shrank or something.
for me yes

most shoes i wear a size 13 but in the jordan 3's i wear a size 12

they would probabaly be more comfortable in a size 12.5 but finding a 12.5 is hard 

NA Cement 4s would be grail status, but I'll only cop if materials or on point (no shiny leather, no dark cement color).

My 2 pairs are still DS, but hearing that these run .5 is great. I wear the sneaker shields with my 3s and the 2011 were a little to tight so these will be a perfect fit. :D

Last edited:
agreed.  it does feel half size bigger

Its funny people really thought JB was gonna limit this release..
Talkin bout these were gonna end up being banned status.. Lol..
JB pulled a fast one and whoever paid that double retail for Nike Air is silly.

That's ok with me 
smile.gif

Oh please...it's easy to say things in hindsight after the fact. People don't know the actual quota amount of any specific release and it's normally "word of mouth" when we hear about numbers.

Back
Top Bottom