Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know 90% of all of you will say 11/12 (pure hype IMO). My choices arent based on hype, just shoes I like, overall look of the shoes, and quality....

I feel....
6/17, both pairs are hot

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ...

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

The 11/12's are the best and if you say otherwise it's probably because you didn't get them.
16/7's are right up their with that pack though if they both came out on the same day i would be happy if i got either or.

THE 17/6 pack is ugly only because of the overated Carmine's i like the 17's better in that pack.
3/20 could've been dope if the 20's weren't so ugly but Jb probaly saving more color's for the fuure retro
i got the 11/12 pack and its still not better than the 7/16 pack

7/16's are
pimp.gif

A lot of you found them disapointing but my fav was the 5+18 CDP simply because I didnt have either colour and those black 18s were sweet

11/12, 7/16, i would the 6/17 with those two but the 17 killed it
grin.gif
theCarmines are the best individually
pimp.gif

1. 7/16 two OG colors that we had not gotten before just killed it!
2. 11/12 two classic Js, hot colorways (Taxis 2nd fav J for me
happy.gif
)
3. 6 Carmine was the best single pair of Js IMO.

Originally Posted by zapater23

1. 7/16 two OG colors that we had not gotten before just killed it!
2. 11/12 two classic Js, hot colorways (Taxis 2nd fav J for me
happy.gif
)
3. 6 Carmine was the best single pair of Js IMO.
i agree
pimp.gif

Hares were a childhood grail to me so I was very much anticipating the release of those along with those extra fresh Bred XVI's.
pimp.gif
So by default theyare at #1.

XI's and XII package is smooth also but the XI's were retro'd once already in 2001 and IMO the XII's are the saving grace of that package.

X's and XIII's package is dope!! I love mine and will keep mine ds for awhile yet.

So overall I think these are the top 3 packages.
smokin.gif

16/7
11/12

^Only 2 backs I bought the entire pack

Also Got the 3s and 6s.

13/10 Pack was nice too. Just didn't wanna spend $300 on it.

11/12 Pack would be the best but the Quality on the XI's is really bad, very stiff and fit narrow. Still a really nice pack though, but I give the edge tothe 16/7 because of it.

looking at all those pictures i say there where too many "bred" colorways, this year could of been so much better

bought 11/12 and 10/13

10/13 was WAYY better, quality was nicer. eventhough the 11's are very hot, the 12's made this pack weak.

if JB would have done the white/red or black/red cw for the 12's, the 11/12 would have killed the rest.

my vote goes with 10/13

Best Pack: "Hare VII" & Black/Red XVI's
Best Individual Shoes: "Carmine" VI
Worst Pack: I & XXII
Worst Individual Shoes: Tie- XXII & XV

I only bought the CDP's that I was able to get a discount on.

Ended up with:

X/XIII - Solid pack. Could of been a better colorway for the X *cough* Chicago *cough*, but the Shadow's are not bad. The stitching gives it a nice touchand breaks up the bland look.

IX/XIV - Love the IX's. Sold the XIV's.
II/XXI - The II's are ok. Sold the XXI.
III/XX - Can't go wrong with a new pair of Black Cement III's. Still trying to sell the XX's.
VII/XVI -
smokin.gif
. Two OG colorways.
VI/XVII - Carmines,
smokin.gif
. Sold the XVII.

Got all of 'em with employee discount. I will still search for a decent price on the CDP IV, V and XII. After seeing the Black/Red XI CDP, I will juststick with the DS and NDS pairs of '01's. Quality of the XI's was awful, let the kids have 'em.

I say 11/12 not because of hype, but because it's the only pack that had 2 shoes I really wanted. I only copped the carmine 6s, the 7/16 pack (I onlybought it for the 7s and was gonna flip the 16s but changed my mind after a month or so) and the 11/12 pack (I rocked both shoes instantly).

The package concept was "interesting", but im definatly looking foward to having more money in my pockets now

ok, here's the CDP 11 out of 11. 22 pairs. size 15.
pimp.gif

old camera, bad angle. best i could do. now if that 0/23 pack would just show up.....

1-22 looks nice, i just copped the 4s and 3s a couple of times and 2 pairs of the cdp 11/12s

Back
Top Bottom