• Total voters
mult entries will get DQd

email used when entering must match WC info

if used more than once, BYE BYE

only the winner can pick up with ID

so all you that had your  homies and girls enter

for you under their # , they will have to pick up

hope they give them to you at retail  

For all those with early pairs is their a serial number stamped on slide out box? Serial number and size on shoehorn?

mult entries will get DQd

email used when entering must match WC info

if used more than once, BYE BYE

only the winner can pick up with ID

so all you that had your  homies and girls enter

for you under their # , they will have to pick up

hope they give them to you at retail  
I'm sure

if I had my girl

enter a raffle for me

that she'd pick them up

and not charge me over retail

But thanks

for the info.

wtf was there a confirmation email saying you're in the draft? i'm positive i entered, can't find my confirm anywhere 

Anyone heard anything in H-Town? So far everyone I've called says it's too early to know how they're gonna handle the release!

Anyone heard anything in H-Town? So far everyone I've called says it's too early to know how they're gonna handle the release!

they are correct. shoes don't come out for another 16 days. try calling the week of the 21st.

Haven't heard anything. But the weekend before the release Willowbrook be handing out tickets on Sundays. I would check with the FTL, FL, FA over there

so if you get drafted

you get the email
you RSVP indicating you will buy them
you print your "ticket"
go to store before it opens and winners go
in one at a time to buy their shoe ( WITH ID)
only mens sizes in store are for winners, none for sale
last year store only had 14 total pairs all on
a cart with names on them
went smooth 
good luck to all

Was able to use my phone last year

Haven't heard anything. But the weekend before the release Willowbrook be handing out tickets on Sundays. I would check with the FTL, FL, FA over there

Bet. I'll call to be sure b4 I make that drive. I stay down the street from Almeda Mall...I definitely don't go there!!! I had a friend who got robbed for her CG 11s over there. That's right...HER!!!

Bet. I'll call to be sure b4 I make that drive. I stay down the street from Almeda Mall...I definitely don't go there!!! I had a friend who got robbed for her CG 11s over there. That's right...HER!!!
I stay by Gulfgate so its a drive for me too. Gulfgate FTL usually has a ton of kicks but  I have a feeling those taxis and gamma gonna go fast.

I stay by Gulfgate so its a drive for me too. Gulfgate FTL usually has a ton of kicks but  I have a feeling those taxis and gamma gonna go fast.

So do I bro. I stay within five minutes of that and Almeda; the lines over there be killer lol! The Concord 11release is a prime example.

do you thing that this 11 gamma blue will be hard to get? more than oreo 5?

think that a lot of people want it?

what about size? does anybody know if 11s is tts or run small?

thanks
You are incredibly new.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Likely TTS but some have to go up 1/2 size on 11s.

do you thing that this 11 gamma blue will be hard to get? more than oreo 5?

think that a lot of people want it?

what about size? does anybody know if 11s is tts or run small?

thanks

Oreo 5s were too easy, they were still on FNL at like 11 am...and sat pretty much where I am, of course everyone and their mommas momma want the 11s, I'd say 11s are tts, but everyone's foot is different tts or .5 up, might want to start from pg 1..all of your questions have been answered

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom