Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know what the inspiration to these was? It's a nice looking sneaker but i really wish that the jumpman blue matched the sole blue more. That being said, i'm still gonna try to cop
I agree with you there. Still nice but a darker jumpman would be nice. Some sick customs were posted a few pages ago with a black jumpman. I believe if I'm not mistaken gamma blue just became a popular making color. Like. All these different kicks from nikes, JB, and Adidas starting putting out gamma blue colored sneakers. I could be wrong.

I agree with you there. Still nice but a darker jumpman would be nice. Some sick customs were posted a few pages ago with a black jumpman. I believe if I'm not mistaken gamma blue just became a popular making color. Like. All these different kicks from nikes, JB, and Adidas starting putting out gamma blue colored sneakers. I could be wrong.

i'd def think about taking a sharpie to the jumpman if i do get them. or try to match the sole blue.

i'm hoping this draft flew under the radar in my little city.. i know a lot of us didn't even get the email so we just got the link from this thread or asked fnl directly what was up and got the link from them..

Last edited:

Even though it's still a bit early in the day to start making RD predictions, I'm starting to get the feeling these will be the slowest selling holiday XI. Not saying that they will sit (that's absurd), but in my area the hysteria for the past releases just isn't there for these. I honestly thought that this would be around the time that everyone would start changing their minds about these and jumping on board, but people are still indifferent in my area.
just wait a week ......

i'm hoping this draft flew under the radar in my little city.. i know a lot of us didn't even get the email so we just got the link from this thread or asked fnl directly what was up and got the link from them..
That's what I'm hoping too 

I'm hoping for a similar situation, just a bunch of kids and hypebeasts out here in wisconsin haha, watch me not win though :nerd:

Don't sleep on these. Tradition alone will sell these regardless of whether it's a og colorway or not. I've seen weaker j's get beasted over this year so it's a no brainer for folks on the Christmas xi's.

I'm hoping for a similar situation, just a bunch of kids and hypebeasts out here in wisconsin haha, watch me not win though :nerd:
I put like 6 different ones in with different people for Racine. I choose a low key spot not in Illinois (where I live) If I win I promised my guys that'll I'll sell them my pairs since I pre-ordered mine. We'll see how it goes.

rocked mine tonight at rec league

ER full of broken necks !

pimp.gif

hope to double up with draft

won last year but couldn't take chance

on missin out on these

Does anybody know where i can buy matching gear and a gamma blue inspired snapback for this kick besides sneaker tees

I'm hoping for a similar situation, just a bunch of kids and hypebeasts out here in wisconsin haha, watch me not win though
nerd.gif
I put like 6 different ones in with different people for Racine. I choose a low key spot not in Illinois (where I live) If I win I promised my guys that'll I'll sell them my pairs since I pre-ordered mine. We'll see how it goes.
I'm in racine 
nerd.gif

so if you get drafted

you get the email

you RSVP indicating you will buy them

you print your "ticket"

go to store before it opens and winners go

in one at a time to buy their shoe ( WITH ID)

only mens sizes in store are for winners, none for sale

last year store only had 14 total pairs all on

a cart with names on them

went smooth 

good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom