Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can I get ppls actual opinion on size fit on 11s? Like how did the Breds and Concords fit for most you guys? I know everyone is different just wanna get a clue based on what most ppl got. Most of my j's I've had to go a .5 down to an 11.5. This will finally be my first 11

Commmmmmmee on fnl with notification haha

Only store by me. I entered 7 times and they usually get 2 sz13. Im in the sticks in virginia so maybe.......jus maybe theres a chance.

in regards to size I normally wear a 13 in shoes that I ball in, sometimes I have to go up to a 14 because i dont like my right toe to jab in to the front of the shoe if I have it fully flexed or jab step... this is one of those shoes that if I wear a 13 I have zero extra space in the end of the toe box so i go up to a 14. My space jams are 13 and learned my lesson, all three pair of concords I purchased were 14s.

Yup.

Live in the country in va. Towards west va. One store. Most its traffic is college kids who will be outta town.

Makes my chances better.
Last time there were 3 sz13 heads there total for the toro IV. 20 people total.

Even multiply that by 10. Thats 30. So if i got 7/30 chances for the sz13s,,, im feelin alright.

Me, wife, and 5 friends all with different emails and WC numbers, all sz13. . Be nasty if i got both of em haha! Just hoping for one

You are incredibly new.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Likely TTS but some have to go up 1/2 size on 11s.
I agree. I always have to go +.5 size on the XI's. TTS will fit but it will jam your feet in the toebox, especially if you are wearing thick socks.

mult entries will get DQd
email used when entering must match WC info
if used more than once, BYE BYE
only the winner can pick up with ID
so all you that had your  homies and girls enter
for you under their # , they will have to pick up
hope they give them to you at retail  

That's crazy. There terms and conditions didn't state none of this and I entered a few finishline stores ONCE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.

Live in the country in va. Towards west va. One store. Most its traffic is college kids who will be outta town.

Makes my chances better.
Last time there were 3 sz13 heads there total for the toro IV. 20 people total.

Even multiply that by 10. Thats 30. So if i got 7/30 chances for the sz13s,,, im feelin alright.

Me, wife, and 5 friends all with different emails and WC numbers, all sz13. . Be nasty if i got both of em haha! Just hoping for one

:lol:

Yeah, your odds should be good

This FNL discussion helped me remember I have a winners circle that expires Sunday

Last edited:

You are incredibly new.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Likely TTS but some have to go up 1/2 size on 11s.

I agree. I always have to go +.5 size on the XI's. TTS will fit but it will jam your feet in the toebox, especially if you are wearing thick socks.

Space Jams and CDP XIs were both cut small. The Cool grey, concord, and black/reds from last year were both cut bigger and more true to size. Some people did report going up 1/2 size, but that seems like with any release since all of us have different feet.

Space Jams and CDP XIs were both cut small. The Cool grey, concord, and black/reds from last year were both cut bigger and more true to size. Some people did report going up 1/2 size, but that seems like with any release since all of us have different feet.
Nice I guess I'm actually goin TTS 12 then for these since ppl mostly went TTS or .5 up. Rather a bit tighter than bigger anyway worst case scenario. Can't stand when my feet swim

the great thing with shoes is everyone has different feet as well as preferences for how they like their shoes to fit. For some reason I have always liked to wear two pairs of socks when actually playing ball so going up is sometimes beneficial for me because of this too. On a side note, sometimes I think I just have a mutant big toe on one foot because everything else seems pretty on point. ha, anyways.. hope it works out for everyone, if not there is always a good chance you will be able to sell and find your size or trade for....

That's crazy. There terms and conditions didn't state none of this and I entered a few finishline stores ONCE.
the finishline DRAFT goes by the email address connected to the member's WC account

only one entry per email address is accepted 

good luck !

Last edited:
Nice I guess I'm actually goin TTS 12 then for these since ppl mostly went TTS or .5 up. Rather a bit tighter than bigger anyway worst case scenario. Can't stand when my feet swim
Probably for the better. From what I read, 12.5 is not produced in great quantities.

When someone wins, can you please post the rsvp link? Some cats did that last year and we were able to use it by putting our own email in the link. We were able to see if we won before we got our own personal email.

Can I get ppls actual opinion on size fit on 11s? Like how did the Breds and Concords fit for most you guys? I know everyone is different just wanna get a clue based on what most ppl got. Most of my j's I've had to go a .5 down to an 11.5. This will finally be my first 11
I'm an 11.5 in basically all my shoes. I feel like my older pair (Jams 2001) were a 12 and were too big. I can wear double socks and they aren't bad, but def can't play ball in them. My recent Concords and Cool Greys are 11.5 and fit perfect for me. Hope this helps. 

so many early pairs on eBay/craigslist I seen a pair go for 280.00 and that was low but I'll take my chances with retail...

Back
Top Bottom