Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I won the draft last year but won't this year, I entered it once but was waiting a confirmation email so I entered to the same store with the same size again :smh:

Can I get ppls actual opinion on size fit on 11s? Like how did the Breds and Concords fit for most you guys? I know everyone is different just wanna get a clue based on what most ppl got. Most of my j's I've had to go a .5 down to an 11.5. This will finally be my first 11

I have a fat foot and wear sz 11 in all my shoes. My bred XI in a size 11 absolutely murders my pinky toes. I'm going for an 11.5 this year.

Yup.

Live in the country in va. Towards west va. One store. Most its traffic is college kids who will be outta town.

Makes my chances better.
Last time there were 3 sz13 heads there total for the toro IV. 20 people total.

Even multiply that by 10. Thats 30. So if i got 7/30 chances for the sz13s,,, im feelin alright.

Me, wife, and 5 friends all with different emails and WC numbers, all sz13. . Be nasty if i got both of em haha! Just hoping for one
Morgantown ??

I'm an 11.5 in basically all my shoes. I feel like my older pair (Jams 2001) were a 12 and were too big. I can wear double socks and they aren't bad, but def can't play ball in them. My recent Concords and Cool Greys are 11.5 and fit perfect for me. Hope this helps. 
Def helps. Thanks a lot!. Repped

I know you guys have seen so many videos already but here is a video of a Pair of Gammas from a MAJOR Chain Retailer in HD...

I hope its easy for the people who think that it's swisher. Love[emoji]128153[/emoji]it or hate it....this a gamma blue Christmas. XIs=Thirst. I hope everyone be safe and are able to cop their pair. In 16 days it will be turnt up to the max as usual

i have a wc coupon waiting for these, so i hope i get drafted...

wc coupons have become almost useless online because no more free shipping  

Last edited:
Can I get ppls actual opinion on size fit on 11s? Like how did the Breds and Concords fit for most you guys? I know everyone is different just wanna get a clue based on what most ppl got. Most of my j's I've had to go a .5 down to an 11.5. This will finally be my first
11.5  TTS for me in concords, CG and breds  and gammas ! 

Last edited:
Wtf yall smoking?
U do realize bots still exist?
roll.gif

put the pipe down

Discount in europe? Ha

Do you remember all the overseas site fiascos with the black n reds?

People want these waaaaaay more than white n red viii. Those sat. These will not

theres no way these are going to be hard to get. just look at the play off 11s. i was able to get 3 pairs easy at retail. JB aint tryna let all that good christmas money go into the hands of resellers. these are gonna be restocked to death like the playoffs

theres no way these are going to be hard to get. just look at the play off 11s. i was able to get 3 pairs easy at retail. JB aint tryna let all that good christmas money go into the hands of resellers. these are gonna be restocked to death like the playoffs

Cuz one person got three doesnt mean it was easy.

Some fool got 5 db5. Were they easytoo?

Restocked? Probably.

Black/red numbers? Idk

But more people will buy these to resell than the black m reds.

Just saw these on NDC release calendar, I see they have a limit of 2. This makes me think they will have a ton of these. Still think I might pass on these. Hopefully everyone will spend all their money so it will be easy to get what I really want after Christmas

Back
Top Bottom