• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

I was also drafted. I RSVP'd right away, so now they send another email with a ticket, and you print the ticket?

Drafted
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...& it was done purley for %$^ n giggles...
Pretty much. I ventured into this forum a couple weeks ago for info on the 1s and decided to check this thread out. 

Saw the link and figured "why not"?

I wish Footlocker Inc and Nike operated like this. :smh:

Got drafted for the WRONG STATE AND WRONG SIZE just because they didn't put NJ stores up when I entered it....oh the madness

Ummmm, why did you sign up for a draft in a state you don't live in?

The no Jersey stores being listed probably had to do with an issue on your end with your browser or an add block or something

I was also drafted. I RSVP'd right away, so now they send another email with a ticket, and you print the ticket?

Yep.
Last year I took the ticket in, but the dude just asked me my name and size.
It matched up, so he never asked for my ticket.
But yea, take your ticket on RD.

Ummmm, why did you sign up for a draft in a state you don't live in?

The no Jersey stores being listed probably had to do with an issue on your end with your browser or an add block or something
I signed for in Philly, somewhere I could drive and at the time size 13 wasn't even on the list, oh well maybe I'll try to help someone out for retail, the stores came up days later after the draft and so did my size

Looks like my MAIN finishline account didn't have email notifications enabled even though I made sure they were enabled before the draft. Nice

ok i got the email :pimp:
i rsvp'd but havent received that confirmation ticket that ur suppose to print out
anyone get that yet

Looks like my MAIN finishline account didn't have email notifications enabled even though I made sure they were enabled before the draft. Nice
That happened to me last year. Got the email saying they would be doing a draft and never got an email stating when. I called and they said I didn't have email notification. I was like, so how the hell do I get emails from you everyday if that's the case.

Just got my email for the FNL online raffle/draft. This should be done with every release. Much less chance of it being rigged

That happened to me last year. Got the email saying they would be doing a draft and never got an email stating when. I called and they said I didn't have email notification. I was like, so how the hell do I get emails from you everyday if that's the case.

yea, the system is weird. I have updated info and later found out it never really updated it. o well tho. glad I got one and I have a WC to use for them too.

Back
Top Bottom