Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Surprisingly got drafted. There will be a happy child this holiday. Hopefully pick-up will not be an issue.

Looks like my MAIN finishline account didn't have email notifications enabled even though I made sure they were enabled before the draft. Nice

Yeah man, mine didn't and when I check it. I still don't receive e-mails. The same thing happen for the black and reds. I made a second one because of that last year.

I signed up for the link posted in here with my main account and won and received the e-mail even though I don't get anything else from Finishline with that e-mail address.

I know this has prolly been asked but does winning the draft guarantee you a pair?

Yeah, as long as you confirm. Make sure you have ID and print out of confirmation.

anyone know if we have to be there at 8am or can we go in a little later?

I think last year it was between 8 and 10. The e-mail will state it.

I know this has prolly been asked but does winning the draft guarantee you a pair?

You'll get the email saying "You've been Drafted" and it tells you to RSVP.
If you RSVP quick enough, it will tell you "YOUR SPOT IN LINE HAS BEEN RESERVED."
Then you wait for the "Ticket" to be emailed to you and you take that in on RD at 8am WITH YOUR ID.
You're guaranteed your pair, but FNL just can't SAY that.
If you DON'T get your pair then something shady happened haha.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah man, mine didn't and when I check it. I still don't receive e-mails. The same thing happen for the black and reds. I made a second one because of that last year.

actually, I just looked at the WC number for both accounts.... they are they same :lol:
I think my accounts were merged or something because I used to have the keychain thing and didn't have an online so when I set up an online I used a different email than what the keychain one had.

I think I may have disqualified myself by mistake :rofl:

SMH at myself for not keeping up to date on this thread.

Had no idea about the FNL draft..

#UndraftedFreeAgentLife

Last edited:
Last edited:
I got drafted !!!!! I think this is the first thing I've ever won in my life. I was soooo nervous signing into that e-mail account.

Edit: LOL my other account got drafted too. I only sent in two drafts. One from my girls e-mail, and one from mine. So for both e-mails to have won, they must have made tons of this shoe. 

Last edited:
People shouldnt be worried. Some probably wont go pick up their pair like usual. I might not go get mine since its a 45 minute drive

Drafted, figured i'll enter the draft and take my chances then make a gametime decision closer to release date. Kind of surprised i won considering the fact i lost last year with the playoffs.

finishline help just tweeted that getting the rsvp doesnt even guarantee you get the shoes

are you kidding me???????

They have to say that for legal reasons in case a mistake happens, but you're guaranteed your pair.

They had my name on my shoes last year.

finishline help just tweeted that getting the rsvp doesnt even guarantee you get the shoes

are you kidding me???????
This is a .001% chance that a shipping error or system glitch happens... Check LY's Retro XI thread... Everyone from NT who won a pair, bought their pair.. 

-Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom