Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 yeah, if you get drafted you will get your pair, unless somebody beats you up for them on the way out

Last edited:
i got in last year, it's pretty much a sure thing. honestly judging by the thousands of people who got theirs early, im not too worried about these. this isn't concords from 2 years ago lol 

Son was drafted for a store he didn't sign up for in a different state! LOL Now he gotta pay taxes, tolls and gas. ( I won't make him pay for the tolls and gas :smile: The out of state store is the same distance as the in state store. I guess he should be happy since a 14 is a hard size to get. Prolly 1 more year till he starts raiding my closet SMH...

Yup got drafted. Just RSVP'd and now waiting on the ticket to get emailed. Anyone get their ticket yet?

So I confirmed the rsvp right away and it sent i'll receive an email shortly with the ticket. Has anyone gotten their ticket email?

I'm probably just being excited/ansy..

According to a FNL rep, emails are still going out and you will get an email telling you if you both won or lost.
Loss emails will go out after the 12th probably since they are waiting for confirmations.

So I confirmed the rsvp right away and it sent i'll receive an email shortly with the ticket. Has anyone gotten their ticket email?

I'm probably just being excited/ansy..

they will probably wait until the last minute so that the ticket has less of a chance to be duplicated.

Got mine to. I'm almost certain their a plenty of these to go around. Probably be seeing these to well after All Star weekend. I heard a lady in a local shop just ask the owner for those Black and Blue Jordans that are coming out and he knew exactly what she was talking about. Christmas=XI's. No more Concords fiasco's for a long time.

i literally only need to spend 11 more dollars to get a reward certificate. i wonder if they'd mail it to me before the 21st

Not email for me on two accounts. Im sure I didn't win. Especially because I was gunning for that elusive size 14. #feelsbatman

Two people will get lucky because I won 3 raffles under the same name =X 8.5 and 9.5 @ kings plaza in  new york.  I won't be rsvping for them so they will go to the next guy =)

Thanks city spud81 city spud81
I imagine a batch of emails going out every morning until the 12th. each batch having less and less recipients as RSVPs get claimed.

My girl is my good luck charm. Shes 3/3 on raffles and stuff. im 0 for whatever when shes not around.

well

#1) to answer ur Q? no it wont be there by the 21st

2) they prbly will block WC from being used on these

Why would they block wc? They've been able to be used on every other retro release

i literally only need to spend 11 more dollars to get a reward certificate. i wonder if they'd mail it to me before the 21st

well

#1) to answer ur Q? no it wont be there by the 21st

I used one last year for the playoffs

well

speculation... they've allowed WC for years now.

ZERO speculation

i was told this by my local FNL manager they prbly wont allow WC $20 off on the Gammas & i was stopped from using it on 3LAB V's

Back
Top Bottom