Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My boy got his pair in a city with WAY more demand. I didn't get mine, but I entered twice like a *********. Hopefully my guys in town at FTL or FA can hook me up on RD

Still waiting....but I don't ever get any emails from FNL, even though my account is set up for it. I'll just give it a few more days and call em up or something if I don't get confirmation one way or the other.
check your spam folder...that was happening to me on my other email, I used to get FNL emails then all the sudden I stopped getting them. Looked in the spam folder one day and there they were

check your spam folder...that was happening to me on my other email, I used to get FNL emails then all the sudden I stopped getting them. Looked in the spam folder one day and there they were
Already do. I have a throwaway email tied to all my online shopping. Always check my spam before I clear it. Nothing yet.

Surprised I actually got drafted (I never win raffals)

Just waiting on my ticket now

naw... the silence from Finishline is the indicator.... I think last year they sent me a You Didn't Win email way after everyone else got their You've Been Drafted email.

cant expect that tho considering they didn't even send a confirmation email stating that you signed up.
They indicated no email would be sent regarding entry confirmation. The confirmation would just display on the screen upon entry. If you don't receive an email, I would still double check because there are kinks in the system. On December 12th, you can call customer care as they will have a complete list of the winners. 

They indicated no email would be sent regarding entry confirmation. The confirmation would just display on the screen upon entry. If you don't receive an email, I would still double check because there are kinks in the system. On December 12th, you can call customer care as they will have a complete list of the winners. 

And if u dont know to rsvp cuz u dont get the email, then you wont be a winner come dec12

I signed myself and my mothers name for the draft. Got an email back in her name. Have no interest in these honestly, just wondering what the resell will be. What ya'll think?

I signed myself and my mothers name for the draft. Got an email back in her name. Have no interest in these honestly, just wondering what the resell will be. What ya'll think?
Don't pick up the shoe and let someone who
Is going to wear 'em buy them.

kinda weird since the emails today say you better RSVP by tomorrow night or you will lose your spot. calling on the 12th could lead to frustration if you hear you never RSVPd on the 10th and your spot was given away.
well **** I guess I'm screwed then lol

Back
Top Bottom