Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How come on the launch calendar it doesn't show Serramonte is getting them although they have an HOH there.
I was referring finishline draft in serramonte, but hoh of serramonte is juked up too, lame

My bad. I just quoted your post cause I saw "Serramonte" in it lol

If all the footlockers in the bay hand out tickets on Sunday and Sunday only I'm not wasting my time waiting in long lines. Did that for the bred 11's and ended up getting 0 calls back from 10 spots.

Y
My bad. I just quoted your post cause I saw "Serramonte" in it lol

If all the footlockers in the bay hand out tickets on Sunday and Sunday only I'm not wasting my time waiting in long lines. Did that for the bred 11's and ended up getting 0 calls back from 10 spots.

Yeah last year bred xi in the bay is a mess

i guess this draft fmis a bust. guess its online for a double up pair then. not gonna stress if i dont get another pair tho.

I hope RSVP at Niketown won't be too hard. It was easy last year, but it's hard as hell now with that damn picture.

With the numbers that we are seeing on this shoe and the fact there is serious heat dropping a week later (highly likited ir not) people will have a half hour to cop easily online a week from Saturday. I didn't win any of the FNL drafts nor can I do raffles because I will be out of town but there will be a crapload online. I am not even worried.

I did Foot Action raffle at Serramonte. Gonna be impossible I feel to get these in the Peninsula.

There were at least 100 tickets on that raffle for men pairs. 70-80 for youth sizes

So, is it possible to wait for the Jordan XI Gamma's online as soon as they release and order it from there?

you a Morton seasoned salt type of guy. Don't hate. Just go get team Jordan's or son mars and ****
look at how stupid you are.....there are more than enough pairs that are gonna be available which is good for everyone who is coppin....im just saying that if people that never win anything are getting multiple spots in line do the math and you'll see there are ample pairs for everyone....the only thing you have to be happy about is that you have a guaranteed spot......oh, and u know ya hypebeast *** gonna cop team jordans when they retro em so stop the *** talk. 

With the numbers that we are seeing on this shoe and the fact there is serious heat dropping a week later (highly likited ir not) people will have a half hour to cop easily online a week from Saturday. I didn't win any of the FNL drafts nor can I do raffles because I will be out of town but there will be a crapload online. I am not even worried.

I Said the same thing last year.

i seriously doubt emails will go out today. they are more likely to go out tomorrow since its was clear in the emails yesterday that people that didn't RSVP by tonight will have their pair sent to the next batch of people waiting.

2 Step Phase

12/9 - 1st batch of emails

12/10 - last to of 1st batch to RSVP by midnight

12/11 - 2nd batch of emails

12/12 - last day of 2nd batch to RSVP by midnight

So technically, emails would still be going out.
pure guess

Looks like my comment is holding true. Definitely not a pure guess when you put the pieces of the puzzle together. A finishline rep wont break it down for you because they are instructed to give a certain answer.

look at how stupid you are.....there are more than enough pairs that are gonna be available which is good for everyone who is coppin....im just saying that if people that never win anything are getting multiple spots in line do the math and you'll see there are ample pairs for everyone....the only thing you have to be happy about is that you have a guaranteed spot......oh, and u know ya hypebeast *** gonna cop team jordans when they retro em so stop the *** talk. 

Dude :smh:

The irony

How are you going to come in here and tell people they shouldn't be happy?

Looks like my comment is holding true. Definitely not a pure guess when you put the pieces of the puzzle together. A finishline rep wont break it down for you because they are instructed to give a certain answer.

:lol: - had a chest poking moment. I hate when someone discards my comment without any good reasoning. Ive been around a while so I don't throw nonsense out there.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom