Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
75% of this thread are low-key resellers, but don't openly admit it 
laugh.gif

i struck out on all my local raffles, about 8 of them (Charlotte).  Stood in line yesterday morning at my "in the cut" Hibbett Sports for a guarenteed ticket, no luck.  They had 18 pair, I was like #25 in line.  Struck out on NT ATL twitter rsvp last night (have a friend that lives 3 minutes away).  HOWEVER, i did win on a twitter rsvp at at spot in Wilmington NC.  I done it for the heck of it and low an behold "your spot is reserved.

Problem is ...  Wilmington is 3.5 hours from Charlotte.  I wish I would have lost that one too cause now all i can think about is "should i make that drive, should i make that drive  - may as well pay a reseller after i figure gas n time".  I'll probably end up making it a weekend getaway.  Supposed to be 75 degrees in Wilmington saturday and it's right on the beach

#decisions

Hell no all of that for a pair of shoes. Not that serious bra pay resell n save urself the HASTLE. I stay in charlotte too so I know how it is around this time of the year. If u know like I know. Ud try ya luck online first which should be easy if u do alittle HOMEWORK. NEXT i wud camp for unclaimed pairs (southpark n carolina place clutch for this) and last but not least I would go str8 to the man himself jordan down at the bobcat arena. Problem is u just gotta call around n find someone with a season pass. But I damn sure wouldn't drive to boring Wilmington in December for some GAMMa 11s.

But

2 each is own

because some people on here dislike resellers and traders.  not me, but just answering your question
Thank for that..

I wouldn't call myself a trader OR reseller.. im not getting these to make any money OF anybody or take advantage of nobody.. i dont get down like that

all im saying is, ive missed sooo many shoes that i really wanted.. and now that i have the opportunity to get these but dont like them, maybe somebody who CANT gett them has the shoes i want and we can trade

its no biggie

the homie just made some assumption about my prerogative like he's the sneaker police

its all love tho

Last edited by a moderator:
futurefavorite - language please.

also, the trade situation is purely circumstantial. you just need to find someone that would be willing to make the trade.

Thank for that..

I wouldn't call myself a trader OR reseller.. im not getting these to make any money OF anybody or take advantage of nobody.. i dont get down like that

all im saying is, ive missed sooo many shoes that i really wanted.. and now that i have the opportunity to get these but dont like them, maybe somebody who CANT gett them has the shoes i want and we can trade

its no biggie

the homie just made some assumption about my prerogative like he's the sneaker police

its all love tho
word of advice, dont waste your time explaining yourself.  people are going to have something to say regardless, so just do you.  if you're a reseller, then you're a reseller...props to your hustle.

i can't say this for a fact because i don't know anyone on this board BUT....

ask somebody to sell you their DS Concord 11s for retail and watch the reaction you get.  they'll be like slide me $400.  Ask them to sell you their DB5s for retail.  BOYYYYYY STOP, slide me $1000

my point is....everyone on this board is a reseller to some degree.

Hell no all of that for a pair of shoes. Not that serious bra pay resell n save urself the HASTLE. I stay in charlotte too so I know how it is around this time of the year. If u know like I know. Ud try ya luck online first which should be easy if u do alittle HOMEWORK. NEXT i wud camp for unclaimed pairs (southpark n carolina place clutch for this) and last but not least I would go str8 to the man himself jordan down at the bobcat arena. Problem is u just gotta call around n find someone with a season pass. But I damn sure wouldn't drive to boring Wilmington in December for some GAMMa 11s.

But

2 each is own
yea. i usually do the Carolina Place thing around 5:30p.  I haven't missed out all year with that.  Well, I did on the What The Kobes cause they only had 3 pair left and the chic was tripping.

but, to be honest, it IS that serious.  i collect Js and don't like missing out, period.

heres a question 

im 110% able to cop the gamma 11's but here's the thing.. i dont like 'em.

Would yall say they have some trade power? im thinking about just getting them so i can trade for a different pair of j's .. preferably 3's or 4's

think people are going to trade for 11's?
Yes, they're 11's and a good number of people want them, but apparently won't be able to get them. Just like they'll go for a decent amount of cash this weekend, you'll probably also be able to trade them for some shoes you really do want this weekend. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom