Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Use code JUSTDOIT on NDC for free expedited shipping.

And if people can't follow simple rules they will be banned.

Damn saw two dudes at the mall with em on yesterday they look alot better in person imo. lol Still might pass and just get the bred 1s

Man if you don't get these idk what to tell you.
These def wont be difficult to get at all IMO.Its principle not the price and I am use to the free shipping from NDC.

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over, when it is your opinion?

If they were so easy to get, everyone would have won a raffle or draft.

A restock in January or February isn't going to help you if you want them for Christmas.

Last edited:
If you live outside of a major city these aren't easy to get. Even if you do live in a major city you could miss out so those comments are unnecessary

A restock in January or February isn't going to help you if you want them for Christmas.

And a restocks only gonna help those who see it in the first 5 mins. If that long. That was too long on the last restock.

i 2nd that i waited in line all together for 10 hours and still havent got any enter 7 raffle and still havent got any so i dont want to hear easy cop if ndc dont come thru im buying reps sorry i gotta have these

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is almost here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Whatever happened to the shieks raffle? When were they going to announce results?

i struck out on all my local raffles, about 8 of them (Charlotte).  Stood in line yesterday morning at my "in the cut" Hibbett Sports for a guarenteed ticket, no luck.  They had 18 pair, I was like #25 in line.  Struck out on NT ATL twitter rsvp last night (have a friend that lives 3 minutes away).  HOWEVER, i did win on a twitter rsvp at at spot in Wilmington NC.  I done it for the heck of it and low an behold "your spot is reserved.

Problem is ...  Wilmington is 3.5 hours from Charlotte.  I wish I would have lost that one too cause now all i can think about is "should i make that drive, should i make that drive  - may as well pay a reseller after i figure gas n time".  I'll probably end up making it a weekend getaway.  Supposed to be 75 degrees in Wilmington saturday and it's right on the beach

#decisions

Last edited:
assuming minimum wage, not some judgment about you, just even if u made 10 bucks an hour ur time is more valuable

i struck out on all my local raffles, about 8 of them (Charlotte).  Stood in line yesterday morning at my "in the cut" Hibbett Sports for a guarenteed ticket, no luck.  They had 18 pair, I was like #25 in line.  Struck out on NT ATL twitter rsvp last night (have a friend that lives 3 minutes away).  HOWEVER, i did win on a twitter rsvp at at spot in Wilmington NC.  I done it for the heck of it and low an behold "your spot is reserved.

Problem is ...  Wilmington is 3.5 hours from Charlotte.  I wish I would have lost that one too cause now all i can think about is "should i make that drive, should i make that drive  - may as well pay a reseller after i figure gas n time".  I'll probably end up making it a weekend getaway.  Supposed to be 75 degrees in Wilmington saturday and it's right on the beach

#decisions

all depends on how you value your time, that would be 7 hours of your time driving, even if you value your time at 10 dollars an hour that is worth 70 dollars of your time. just wait for a restock or pay reseller prices

heres a question 

im 110% able to cop the gamma 11's but here's the thing.. i dont like 'em.

Would yall say they have some trade power? im thinking about just getting them so i can trade for a different pair of j's .. preferably 3's or 4's

think people are going to trade for 11's?

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

You need to make this in a bigger font and yellow, cause dudes aren't getting this following the rules concept at all

Ok guys.

PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.

Last edited:
all depends on how you value your time, that would be 7 hours of your time driving, even if you value your time at 10 dollars an hour that is worth 70 dollars of your time. just wait for a restock or pay reseller prices
i feel you man.

I guess I should have added that I’m married with a 4 yr old son.   So it would be a road trip for all of us.  Could take a nice stroll on the beach and take the boy to the aquarium later that day. 

So it wouldn’t just be a shoe run.  

Did you win any raffles?

heres a question 

im 110% able to cop the gamma 11's but here's the thing.. i dont like 'em.

Would yall say they have some trade power? im thinking about just getting them so i can trade for a different pair of j's .. preferably 3's or 4's

think people are going to trade for 11's?
Breaks my heart to see this train of thought

Back
Top Bottom