Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those who have seen themm in real life... Are the soles actually blueish, or are they more greyish. Those pictures a few pages back really make them look blue. If they are grey, I will try hard to get the, if they are blue it is a pass for me.they look different in all these internet pictures!

For those who have seen themm in real life... Are the soles actually blueish, or are they more greyish. Those pictures a few pages back really make them look blue. If they are grey, I will try hard to get the, if they are blue it is a pass for me.they look different in all these internet pictures!

Been seeing people with them for a while & saw somebody with them on last night and they definetely have a blue tint to them

Them fees be killin dudes... Wait till y'all order.. Lol

You are starting to sound like a person, who is buying from a euro site. But you're trying to deter others from doing so, so u wil get your pair or pairs easily. Besides its a site that mark your package as a gift, so a person won't have to pay fees. But I guess you already know that ?

Last edited:
You are starting to sound like a person, who is buying from a euro site. But you're trying to deter others from doing so, so u wil get your pair or pairs easily. Besides its a site that mark your package as a gift, so a person won't have to pay fees. But I guess you already know that ?
1. Learn how to speak english.

2. I dont worry about 11s nor do I order from Euro sites.

3. I got years in this. Im not out here hoping for a raffle ticket or RSVP fam or a Euro site at that. I pick up my pairs on Thursday, because I will be enjoying the Holidays with my family this weekend leading up to Christmas.

Hope you get em though. 

Lemme know if you want some Euro sites as well, I got 6 pages worth of em last time I checked. Im being serious too you can PM me.

Last edited:

75% of this thread are low-key resellers, but don't openly admit it 
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly. Here is my dilemma, for the first time in like 10 tries I actually got through RSVPing from Niketown SF. Does anyone have a general estimation on how many Gamma XI's were produced?

My thoughts exactly. Here is my dilemma, for the first time in like 10 tries I actually got through RSVPing from Niketown SF. Does anyone have a general estimation on how many Gamma XI's were produced?
A lot bro. You just had bad luck, exhaust all options on saturday before you pay resell if you want em that bad. You should get lucky with one of the major online retailers.. or just holla at @koncrete kickz  he got euro sites for you. 

nobody is gonna have a good estimate for you except Nike themselves

just assume that they made a ton

we really gonna do the PM for euro sites thing? cause if so, imma just put it out there.

1. Learn how to speak english.

2. I dont worry about 11s nor do I order from Euro sites.

3. I got years in this. Im not out here hoping for a raffle ticket or RSVP fam or a Euro site at that. I pick up my pairs on Thursday, because I will be enjoying the Holidays with my family this weekend leading up to Christmas.

Hope you get em though. 

Lemme know if you want some Euro sites as well, I got 6 pages worth of em last time I checked. Im being serious too you can PM me.

I know how to speak English, I'm on an iPad genius.. Honestly I know many sites... And this may get me in trouble here. But I really don't care for u, so if I needed help I wouldn't pm u.. I'm 37 so yeah, I have yrs in this also.. And I won the draft a FNL, so I'm good, so no hoping needed .... Merry Christmas from sunny Florida

I know how to speak English, I'm on an iPad genius.. Honestly I know many sites... And this may get me in trouble here. But I really don't care for u, so if I needed help I wouldn't pm u.. I'm 37 so yeah, I have yrs in this also.. And I won the draft a FNL, so I'm good, so no hoping needed .... Merry Christmas from sunny Florida
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah. Nah. Nah...... Done and Done.

You snapped your fingers after you said that? 

Back
Top Bottom