Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LA People were just told the same thing every store  was telling us phone, name size. Never wrote down an email. they did all the calling yesterday. 

Sheikh is supposed do be doing an online raffle, where you go into the store & get the code & input it on their site. That's weird that they did their normal raffle process out there. I figured all stores were gonna be doing the online method

A little tip...pause.

Some people are winning multiple raffles...A lot of raffles make it so if you win, you have to be at the store at 8am. Most people can't be 2 places at once...

this tip is the most beneficial for the Finishline raffle winners. There is only a 2 hr window.

Huh? All stores has a pick up window. You don't have to be there at 8am exactly.

not out here homie,u got from 8am till 6pm at all the stores in my area.multiple wins ftw

Naa.

That's the case at Niketowns and some HoH...not the case at smaller regional regional chains...certainly not in Philly. I won 4 raffles...3 of them require you to be there at 8am for "role call"

laugh.gif

Dudes in here asking how these fit, what a way to start your XI collection.
lol

any UK sites releasing the gammas today? Trying to secure just 1 pair to rock before i head out to VEGAS

Last edited:

actually those are probably going to be on lock too haha, you should call and see if there is going to be a line or a process for the people who didn't scoop them up.
might be, but thats how I got those black grapes. Someone didn't get there pair. I'm sure at the ftl I went to there going to be alot of kids sizes left over. hopefully there is an 8 left over for my wife..

might be, but thats how I got those black grapes. Someone didn't get there pair. I'm sure at the ftl I went to there going to be alot of kids sizes left over. hopefully there is an 8 left over for my wife..

any NT stores should have left overs... Tons of people won multiple pairs. And not all of them will be able to pick them up. My buddy entered NTSF rsvp thats like an hour drive for him, and won. He thought he lost out on the raffles. But actually got a call from his local mall later on last night. He won't be picking up the pair he won via rsvp.

quick question for those who have copped online & haven't been 1) hijacked 2) missed out 3)salty. when 6:55, 7:55 or 4:55 shows up tomorrow morning or somewhere within the range of release, the link becomes available to add to cart but will we have to wait until the release time to buy? i feel as if i know the answer but just want reassurance, i dont want to have a cart with a shoe that isn't there anymore because i waited.
mean.gif

how did sheikh calls people when the raffle is online without a phone number?!?! wtf struck out like a mf this release....

quick question for those who have copped online & haven't been 1) hijacked 2) missed out 3)salty. when 6:55, 7:55 or 4:55 shows up tomorrow morning or somewhere within the range of release, the link becomes available to add to cart but will we have to wait until the release time to buy? i feel as if i know the answer but just want reassurance, i dont want to have a cart with a shoe that isn't there anymore because i waited. :smh:

Only tip is stop messing around and check out as fast as you can.

laugh.gif

is that your way of making me feel bad that i don't have enough money to buy shoes that cost this kind of money because my dad is living with cancer and i have to pay his bills. But for once i have enough money to buy jordans for christmas. Thanks Bruh. Happy Hollidays

from sheikhs site, is f up if they called instead.

Winners will be notified by email and provided a confirmation to take to the store. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. ID is required. You can enter raffles at multiple locations, but you must visit each store to receive their unique raffle code.

from sheikhs site, is f up if they called instead.

Winners will be notified by email and provided a confirmation to take to the store. Your pair will be reserved until 1pm the day of the release. ID is required. You can enter raffles at multiple locations, but you must visit each store to receive their unique raffle code.
our shiekh store did the raffle in person we had to sign our name size and number thats it. No online raffle just finish line did that for circle members.

:lol:

What's wrong that ? My family and I couldn't afford the Breds, Concords when they came out so this will be my first 11 too. So for $185 I would be asking how they fit too if I didn't already know. How JB shoes run different nowadays it's good to ask

I appreciate it jada and bigj...

Looks like I'm going to try my luck at fnl if I don't get any calls today. I rarely have to work this hard for a sz 12. smh shots out to the people winning multiple pairs.

Looks like i struck out on raffle draws.

any sites going to have these for sale which I can try to get my hands on?

thanx guys

Back
Top Bottom