Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In comparison to other shoes what are these bad boys worth in trade value? Ie. pair of concords

It's gonna really depend on the person you are trading with. It's what they feel the value is to them. You may get some peeps that wouldn't trade much in return for them, and some who may trade you some heat. Just put the offer out there and see if you can get something you'd want for them

Last edited:
So many people hitting me wanting me to try and get them a pair online...Ain't hit me all year, but "they gotta have these"...I'm just glad my pair is locked at NikeSf

So many people hitting me wanting me to try and get them a pair online...Ain't hit me all year, but "they gotta have these"...I'm just glad my pair is locked at NikeSf

A pair that you will wear? Or flip? What size do you normally wear? Is it 10? 11? Or maybe 12?

are they listed on the sites yet with a count down or no?

Last edited:
A pair that you will wear? Or flip? What size do you normally wear? Is it 10? 11? Or maybe 12?
A pair that I will definitely wear...I just needed 1...Ima 12 tho
A pair that I will definitely wear...I just needed 1...Ima 12 tho

What are the odds? Didn't you first DM a 10? Then 11? Then hit on a 12? Congrats on the Russian roulette.

My 01 blk/red pair fit a lil big, my cdp xi fit super tight and I'm sure this is almost the same mold as the cdp so......

Man, the thirst is REAL for these...I can't even imagine the BRED 1's. I haven't even peeked into that thread yet....

Also, speaking of backdoor links I remember the cool grey finishline.com mobile link that was released on NT about 12hrs before the release (or more). Good old days...

Struckout with 3 rsvp's, 5 raffle tix and am relying on ordering online for a pair size 13's... This definitely isn't going well for me.. Hoping for some Bred type online magic with these.

Back
Top Bottom