• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
heres a question 

im 110% able to cop the gamma 11's but here's the thing.. i dont like 'em.

Would yall say they have some trade power? im thinking about just getting them so i can trade for a different pair of j's .. preferably 3's or 4's

think people are going to trade for 11's?

All depends, but its possible. I had a dude at the first FTL I went to offer to me a DS pair of Bel-Airs for my size 13 I got locked up there... Worst thing that could happen is you have an extra pair of gammas. Give it a shot

Release date is tomorrow, Already!(in my Paul wall voice) Good luck to those still on the hunt. They're dope in person and on foot, as they should be. I hope all goes well for all cause I'm difinitely on my gamma blue sh[emoji]128586[/emoji]![emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

can anyone tell me if these are TTS i got these .5 bigger I'm a size 11.5 in Nike Roshe Runs. I got these in size 12 and picking them up on saturday. 

can anyone tell me if these are TTS i got these .5 bigger I'm a size 11.5 in Nike Roshe Runs. I got these in size 12 and picking them up on saturday. 
I wear a size 11. They fit perfect . Not too big not small. Enough room for me. Different shoes fit different though.

A little tip...pause.

Some people are winning multiple raffles...A lot of raffles make it so if you win, you have to be at the store at 8am. Most people can't be 2 places at once...

LA People were just told the same thing every store  was telling us phone, name size. Never wrote down an email. they did all the calling yesterday. 

Seems like a different process... We had to enter online. Use a store code, create an account, pick size then submit.

BRO I WENT TO FOOTLOCKER AT BAYBROOK WAITED INLINE FOR 5 HOURS STILL NOTHING ENTERED CHAMPS DRAFT AND ALL STORES IN ALMEDA STILL NOTHING EVEN ENTERED SHIEKH RAFFLE STILL NOTHING

You should've came to FL Gulfgate last Sunday. I waited long as heck but I was about the 30th person in line and scored my ticket; I believe they are getting 400 pairs. Almeda will be DEEP probably 2nite into 2morro and Sheikh's is grimmy

Last edited:

BRO I WENT TO FOOTLOCKER AT BAYBROOK WAITED INLINE FOR 5 HOURS STILL NOTHING ENTERED CHAMPS DRAFT AND ALL STORES IN ALMEDA STILL NOTHING EVEN ENTERED SHIEKH RAFFLE STILL NOTHING
only thing you can do if you strike out online is go after 6 PM and hope some people didn't claim there pairs..

A little tip...pause.

Some people are winning multiple raffles...A lot of raffles make it so if you win, you have to be at the store at 8am. Most people can't be 2 places at once...

Huh? All stores has a pick up window. You don't have to be there at 8am exactly.

only thing you can do if you strike out online is go after 6 PM and hope some people didn't claim there pairs..
actually those are probably going to be on lock too haha, you should call and see if there is going to be a line or a process for the people who didn't scoop them up.

Half size shouldn't kill you bruh... Now if you would've went up a whole size you may have a problem. I can wear a 12 or 13 depending on the shoe, and in the XI's, a 12 fits super snug & the 13 gives me that room, but not to the point that my heel slips when walking. You should be fine my dude
Thanks for explaining my post was getting slept on a couple pages back so i had to repost it. But yea hopefully they fit cos I'm not on that reselling game and I'm actually going to wear these.

A little tip...pause.

not out here homie,u got from 8am till 6pm at all the stores in my area.multiple wins ftw

Back
Top Bottom