• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Need to get my hands on a kids size for the fam. :\
Me too. [emoji]128548[/emoji]can't understand why people wait until the very last minute to let me know stuff. Santa getting too old for this sh[emoji]128586[/emoji]! Lucky I'm nice. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]they want gamma blues? I should get them the six rings to teach them a lesson. [emoji]128569[/emoji]

foottlocker uk 8.5 is a 9.5 right ?....says 8.5  in my cart not sure
Yes man.

Yup nike will have these to you by Tuesday.atleast that's what the tweet said.

I don't think most of the people in this thread can wait tho lol.

Last edited:
I gave this transcript a side eye when I saw it because of the name "Ghettoisha"; however I read the transcript from the news channel and it had no mention of a girl named "Ghettoisha"...I could say a lot about this and you, but you have been around NT for years and have provided valuable commentary and resources. Usually when stuff like this is done a person is a bigot or a contains some form of self-hate.
The user responsible for posting the altered article has been contacted and is now banned from further participation in this discussion.  

Thanks to those who brought this issue to the staff's attention.

Me too. [emoji]128548[/emoji]can't understand why people wait until the very last minute to let me know stuff. Santa getting too old for this sh[emoji]128586[/emoji]! Lucky I'm nice. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]they want gamma blues? I should get them the six rings to teach them a lesson. [emoji]128569[/emoji]

I feel you. And the kid I'm buying them for only wants them to stunt for the first day back from winter break. :rolleyes So I'm up waiting for JJ and a few others. The things we do for love lol.

about 4 more hours till
200x200px-ZC-e038aa79_3.gif

yeah, UK is one size smaller than US.  f'd up last year and order a size 10 UK on footlocker.eu in the breds, needless to say they were too big.

Back
Top Bottom