Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

People fighting for kicks like honestly is the worst smh.. 
This. Sad but true 
mean.gif

Dudes fighting over some shoes that where sold everywhere and gonna eventually get restocked 4 more times by the end of the summer, LOL. I don't get ppl and the XI's. It's a nice shoe but not to the point where I'm willin to put other ppl in harms way

howw soo??
You said the guy wasn't good at "negotiating" when it was quite clear from his post that it wasn't even a negotiation type situation. Fam wasn't even trying to sell them in the first place. Dude offered HIM a deal he couldn't refuse. And instead of hitting him even harder over the head and taking advantage of the situation he let the dude hold on to a couple extra dollars. Peace to him for that, your comment was unecessary and frankly made no sense :smh:

Dudes fighting over some shoes that where sold everywhere and gonna eventually get restocked 4 more times by the end of the summer, LOL. I don't get ppl and the XI's. It's a nice shoe but not to the point where I'm willin to put other ppl in harms way
thats why i dont line up for sneakers. dudes dont know how to act.

You said the guy wasn't good at "negotiating" when it was quite clear from his post that it wasn't even a negotiation type situation. Fam wasn't even trying to sell them in the first place. Dude offered HIM a deal he couldn't refuse. And instead of hitting him even harder over the head and taking advantage of the situation he let the dude hold on to a couple extra dollars. Peace to him for that, your comment was unecessary and frankly made no sense :smh:
i said it as a joke because people dont try to down that price when they get an offer they up the price. i wouldnt haveturned down the offer either i woulda took the 380 and bounce. when someonw offers you money like that for something you paid almost 200 after taxes you take the money and run.

Last edited:
We'll paid $12 through UPS MyChoice to upgrade from 12/31 to 12/24 delivery on my FNL pair....
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate lining up for sneakers cause someone always complaining and some others always trying to fight or skip line like honestly speaking I love sneakers but not to point I'm going to fight over them or hurt someone else for a pair. Everyone going crazy for gammas this week  and next week everyone going crazy over Red Yeezy 2's and Bred 1's . Like there will always be more kicks dropping and restocking and if you want them that bad and missed out scoop from a reseller...

I hate lining up for sneakers cause someone always complaining and some others always trying to fight or skip line like honestly speaking I love sneakers but not to point I'm going to fight over them or hurt someone else for a pair. Everyone going crazy for gammas this week  and next week everyone going crazy over Red Yeezy 2's and Bred 1's . Like there will always be more kicks dropping and restocking and if you want them that bad and missed out scoop from a reseller...
if dudesbwouldnt skim and bumrush the doors when they see the ftl/fnl/eb etc guys coming things would go much smoother

waiting on NDC for my shipping info. I have pending charges on my CC so im just playing the waiting game like everybody else.

People like you crack me up. You all talk about how long you've been the the 'shoe game'. Guys who have been buying and wearing Jordan's for years don't talk like this...

I've been buying, wearing and collecting Jordan's since the original III.

Please show any piece of info that comes close to these numbers where the source is actually Nike.

Guess what? You won't, ever!!! Why because Nike does not release production numbers for specific models.

Glad you searched the web.....cause we all know what you found is FACT.

You are so ignorant it's actually a shame
People like you crack everyone up. It's common knowledge among members that actually know their **** that 500,000 pairs of Playoff 11s were produced. Its not my fault you're out of the loop. You do know that there are members in here with actual connects at Nike's marketing department, and others with connects to upper management, that give us a lot of info, including production numbers. But you probably don't know that. You are so ignorant it's actually a shame.

People like you crack everyone up. It's common knowledge among members that actually know their **** that 500,000 pairs of Playoff 11s were produced. Its not my fault you're out of the loop. You do know that there are members in here with actual connects at Nike's marketing department, and others with connects to upper management, that give us a lot of info, including production numbers. But you probably don't know that. You are so ignorant it's actually a shame.

JB doesn't report production, only approximate sales, and you don't know how they're distributed.

Those numbers that get spread is hear say, not fact.

Back
Top Bottom