Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you ordered from NDC and haven't gotten shipping confirmation...

STOP STRESSIN'!!!

The only way Nike won't get you your Gammas by 12/24 is if you didn't have enough funds in your account.

NDC is not FNL or Eastbay (both known for cancellations)

Just. Be. Patient.

Happy Holidays!!!

Long story short for those that might not wanna read all of that....idk if it was mentioned in this thread or not but HOH on 34th was selling the gammas today, no ticket needed. My proof is in the receipt^^^

Last edited:

yall shouldnt worry bout ya NDC orders until tomorrow comes around and theres still no shipping notification. more than likely you'll wake up in the morning with the shipping email.i havent gotten mine either by the way...enjoy yall Sundays forreals....
Have you been charged yet?

This was the scene I saw last Sunday at some of the Footlockers that were giving out guaranteed tickets. Didn't even bother to got to HOH on 34th and 125th bc I know it would be a zoo. I didn't even stop to wait in any of the lines bc the lines were crazy everywhere including finshline and champs plus I don't like waiting in lines all day. Needless to say, just like myself, most of these ppl didn't get a ticket.

View media item 705923           View media item 705926
Nostrand Ave BK before 10a                                                          Kids Footlocker Downtown BK after 10a with the store still not open yet

View media item 705929           View media item 705932
HOH Downtown BK after 10a w/PD posted & store not open yet       Same HOH, just the rest of the line that goes to the end of the block

Fast forward to today's scene

View media item 705947

I walked right into HOH on 34th today to buy something and the sales rep told me they're selling the gammas upstairs without me even asking. So I went upstairs to check it out and saw that they indeed were selling the gammas. They must have had atleast 2 more fsr that they kept back from the sat release bc I copped my sz easy wit no line. I even saw some dude selling like 6 sizes a few doors down from the store. So they had a good amount today. Check the date and the address. Google it and you will see that it's def the HOH on 34th. See this is why I don't wait hours in lines and deal with situations that have ppl busy fighting over shoes. I walked right in the day AFTER the release and left wit my sz just as quick as I came in.

That makes absolutely no sense but props to you :smokin

I felt bad for dude, he seems like a college kid who's desperate to have them. Plus I had another pair locked up. And I end up saving $25 at FTL anyways after. He was really surprised when I said just give me $350. The joyful reaction was worth $30 for me.
Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks what you did was really cool. Probably made that kids Christmas.

Got my pair yesterday from FNL, no wait or nothing!  
pimp.gif

I used CC and the order page says i haven't been charged but the CC says it did.
oh, yea under my total on the order page, it says amount charged and says 0 but theres an authorization on my CC statement as it always does. everything seems normal to me tho. i usually get shipping notification sunday night/early monday morning. i did once get shipping email saturday night but that was once...im sure fed ex is jus picking up orders in waves and not all at once. theres a **** load of orders that gotta go out so im sure its truck after truck picking up orders....

oh, yea under my total on the order page, it says amount charged and says 0 but theres an authorization on my CC statement as it always does. everything seems normal to me tho. i usually get shipping notification sunday night/early monday morning. i did once get shipping email saturday night but that was once...im sure fed ex is jus picking up orders in waves and not all at once. theres a **** load of orders that gotta go out so im sure its truck after truck picking up orders....
True, usually once i get charged it updates, but Nike definitely is busy right now. Glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten theirs shipped yet. This release has got me impatient 
laugh.gif

my FNL orders are shipped via UPS

Scheduled Delivery:

Friday, 12/27/2013

woot!

NDC still in progress -.-

i just talked to a lady from nike they said they will be here by the 24th and if u paid for shipping like i did they will refund your money

Katie: You are not charged until your order ships out. What is showing on your bank account is an authorization hold which is there to verify the funds are present at the time of shipping. 
?: Oh, is there a possibility of the order not going through; ie: cancellation?
Katie: At this time, we do not have this information.
?: Alright, thank you for your assistance Katie. That is all the information i needed.

mean.gif
 there you go for the people who are still in limbo while everyone else is showing tracking lol. I really didn't pay attention to the amount charged on my order page which was 0.00 so i hit them up to see what was going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom