Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look, the other cornball that always has alot to say about nothing. Mad im stating facts? thread is getting filled with a bunch of whining adults about shipping. Stop derailing the thread w BS maybe then I won't have anything to say about it. Tell everybody how your a goofball on a sneaker forum reporting dudes on the low "deezsmallnuts" cut it out.

*Rant over*

Wow and all i said was, everytime i read the unblocked post, hes coming at someone.

And you return with that?

And you didnt say one fact. You hated on people from htown. Just Offensive as ninjahoods comments

Last edited:
Still no shipping confirm from NDC yet, I guess I won't have mine by Christmas :frown:
Still no update on my shipping. Not even trippin though. Some pics the shoes look great, and some pics they look meh. If it gets cancelled, I may just scoop another pair I missed earlier in the year

Wtf, why is my order still process and others are already receiving from NDC, I hate copping online!!! !!

About to pickup my panic mode pair from EB, fnl pair will be here Friday. I will keep one and possibly hookup someone locally

Some of you guys need to relax on the shipping confirmation. It's the holidays, give them a chance. It's nice enough that they gave everyone overnight shipping. Nike hasn't fail me yet. I still haven't gotten any confirmation either. One time I received the conf. When my package was out for delivery

Got my Jimmy Jazz shipping confirmation this morning.  NDC pair is supposed to arrive today, along with my Taxis from deadstock.

laugh.gif

Received my NDC confirmation and they should be here on the 24th and also received Wellgosh confirmation and they should be on Dec 27th. These both sneakers are for my nephews so i guess they will have nice late xmas gifts.

Back
Top Bottom