Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Who cares if they drop eventually they will go back up later next year at around 320 to 345 range, and I'm already wearing mines so let the resellers suffer for only a bit then they're back in it once it goes back up again, by the way my friend is wearing his and same size as me but the shoes is cutting the skin layer on his ankles, anyone else have this discomfort on their gamma 11?
always wear socks that cover your ankles in the XI.
his ankles?! wtf tell him to wear longer socks
QFT

always wear socks that cover your ankles in the XI.

QFT
Sorry I didn't clarify he does have socks that cover it but it still cut both his ankles and he has band aid on both to cover the wound. Will he eventually break into them as it won't do that any more? Very weird because it never did that to him with the other Jordan 11

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't clarify he does have socks that cover it but it still cut both his ankles and he has band aid on both to cover the wound. Will he eventually break into them as it won't do that any more? Very weird because it never did that to him with the other Jordan 11

Lol you know a lot about your friends feet huh

Who cares if they drop eventually they will go back up later next year at around 320 to 345 range, and I'm already wearing mines so let the resellers suffer for only a bit then they're back in it once it goes back up again, by the way my friend is wearing his and same size as me but the shoes is cutting the skin layer on his ankles, anyone else have this discomfort on their gamma 11?

I highly doubt they'll reach those prices, bred 11s go for 300 in the next couple years

I should have my 2nd pair tomorrow from FNL.
2nd and 3rd here thanks to the error they had, checked out but aint think it went thru 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Come on restocks... I still haven't secured my SZ 13. Gamma 12s were easy today and supposed to be more limited than 11s? I would trade those straight up for 11s any day!

Last edited:

cant wait for what exactly?

too sell them? 
eyes.gif
naw. i got some for my group. all my boys been waiting for them. being only one with the coding experience is tough when you have sneaker heads friends.

Last edited:
2n9hsth.jpg

Im liking these kicks alot not more then the other 11s but its something new and they made it work it could have been worse like a different colorway or poorly put together its basically a all black 11 which to me is something i always wanted minus the hits of gamma and maize to me this shoe is very underated in 5-10 yrs people will be wanting these more than now

All the snaps were copped in Lids before Xmas they had a crazy deal buy. 1 get the other 65 % off since it was the holidays he gave me that 3rd snap that matches the taxis for 50 % off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom