Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just called nike to complain about how i didnt recieve my package on the 24th.  they gave me 15% off.hahhahahahhahahhahahah....ballllinnnnnnnnnnnnn

the snapback for the taxis is sick.

4h8sao.jpg

The one i posted or a different one you have in mind

Last edited:
Looking to trade these for the sole collector gloves. Fair trade? If not? How much cash should be added on top? In your opinion? Any advice is appreciated..

just looked at my shipping in more detail and noticed it said 1.8 pounds for an 11.5.. doesnt that seem way too light or is it just me? order is from FNL by the way. thanks for the help

Most dough I ever dropped on a clothing article.. (~315) Can't go wrong with the black and blue though.

For those that got their pairs late from Fedex/NDC, was anyone able to get a 10%/20% code for compensation from NDC?

For those that got their pairs late from Fedex/NDC, was anyone able to get a 10%/20% code for compensation from NDC?

someone mentioned earlier they got a 15%. When I called, the rep just mentioned that there is a review of the situation and I will get a e-mail in regards to it.

Had to pick up my NDC pair from FedEx today... They were rescheduling it again for a Friday delivery. I called the number and asked where my package at and what time they close. I was like just hold it there. I'll pick it up. It was suppose to be delivered Tuesday afternoon. Seems like it sat inside the truck for a couple days.

Last edited:
2n9hsth.jpg

Im liking these kicks alot not more then the other 11s but its something new and they made it work it could have been worse like a different colorway or poorly put together its basically a all black 11 which to me is something i always wanted minus the hits of gamma and maize to me this shoe is very underated in 5-10 yrs people will be wanting these more than now

All the snaps were copped in Lids before Xmas they had a crazy deal buy. 1 get the other 65 % off since it was the holidays he gave me that 3rd snap that matches the taxis for 50 % off
STOP REACHING FAM !!!!! LMAO !!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom