Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got an email from Foot Patrol saying they regret to inform me but my order has been cancelled due to a "stock discrepancy issue" and they will be refunding my money in 3-5 business days.

WTF!!!!!!!

I have the worst luck with shoe releases. I'm starting to think this isnt worth it anymore. SMH 

Just a heads up that JD sports cancelled both my orders since they were out of stock. Exactly what I wanted since I got thru elsewhere, but yeah - for future reference.

Last edited:

Just got an email from Foot Patrol saying they regret to inform me but my order has been cancelled due to a "stock discrepancy issue" and they will be refunding my money in 3-5 business days.

WTF!!!!!!!

I have the worst luck with shoe releases. I'm starting to think this isnt worth it anymore. SMH 
these shoes are gonna restock a few times, you aint missing out on anything bro.

Who cares if they drop eventually they will go back up later next year at around 320 to 345 range, and I'm already wearing mines so let the resellers suffer for only a bit then they're back in it once it goes back up again, by the way my friend is wearing his and same size as me but the shoes is cutting the skin layer on his ankles, anyone else have this discomfort on their gamma 11?

View media item 176583

dude, stop spreading false rumors. just wait for something concrete then make the statements. no one has confirmed any type of restock or rerelease.
not spreading any rumors, just stating previous facts, but i will respect you J and leave it at that. Its not that Deep.

dude, stop spreading false rumors. just wait for something concrete then make the statements. no one has confirmed any type of restock or rerelease.

not spreading any rumors, just stating previous facts, but i will respect you J and leave it at that. Its not that Deep.

thank you sir. things get so out of hand on the internet these days and every little thing causes a wild fire.

the black/reds were the only ones to truly restock/rerelease. the concords were a finishline thing and finishline has been pretty quiet for almost a year now.

the best way to go about things is to expect nothing yet keep your eyes out for surprises.

if they pop up on the ndc quarterly restock, odds are most people that missed out on the general release will take the L on the nike restock too. its always a rich get richer type of deal when it comes to that :frown:

The Pack is complete
Till Christmas 2014
damn bred box ruins everything 
laugh.gif

What uk sites have fastest shipping I know UI is one and SNS is good are there any others that don't take forever? Thanks

^^^ 100% with bigJ. If you missed this GR. no way youll be able to touch a restock. Luck plays a huge roll on restock.

Last edited:
^^^ 100% with bigJ. If you missed this GR. no way youll be able to touch a restock. Luck plays a huge roll on restock.
better Set up those Page Notifiers now...

But yea if you have a life outside of a computer screen your luck just dropped 50%...  I produce music so i work on computers all day and i still Strike out FML.  

There were more Black/Gamma XI's than there were Black/Red XI's...

There were more Black/Gamma XI's than any other Jordan Brand shoe during the entire year...

It comes down to supply and demand...

Consumers feel like they NEED the Jordan XI every Christmas...

These were the definition of mass produced and general release...

JM

better Set up those Page Notifiers now...

But yea if you have a life outside of a computer screen your luck just dropped 50%...  I produce music so i work on computers all day and i still Strike out FML.  

If you rely on page notification, you've already reduced your chance (unless you're already there online). I am never have to be on a computer for restock. Once a restock hit, all I had to do is log on my phone and check out. All shoes should be in cart waiting. I just remove what I don't need. Anyways.. Back to 11s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom