Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If these are the Laney 11s for real, all hell will break loose!
DAMN
smokin.gif

What is wrong with them? Really, I want to know.

It's a black based XI with a light blue jumpman, I see nothing wrong with that. Pretty :pimp: actually. First people are begging for new colorways, then when one comes out they all hate it.

Are you guys mad its not Columbia or what?

Maybe its me not liking that all blackness, I say its a mistake cause yes people want the columbias but there isnt anything wrong with something new.

Chaos will still ensue, I will buy as many as I want at retail.

Last edited:
if that's blue patent either my eyes suck or you got some special viewing level in ur eyes bro. anyways i don't understand the use of this color blue on these and the steels apparently having it on the sole jumpmans. it's not even laney blue??
eyes.gif

Last edited:
That's a photoshop of what someone in here came up with, but the shoe blogs as always don't read and posted it on their sites :smh:

I'll buy it just for the hell of it. Any mid cut 11 is worth something, I actually like these better than the Cool Greys. And yes I ain't high... Yet!:nthat:

Seriously though, is the patent leather blue? It looks blue to me.View media item 345655 it's called gamma blue..everyone is saying its all black. I don't know if it is.
No guy, the patent leather is black, the jump man is gamma blue

Like how the concords are concords even tho there's only hits on the jumpman and sole

Back
Top Bottom