Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I knew it was a PS but didn't see it posted in this thread. Haven't been following news about these cause I'm not looking forward to them...

Detailed pics plus somebody famous rocking them will most likely sway the people on the fence...let's just be honest.

Awww come on john carter

Cant be a hypebeast shoe without a print. Some speckles, or something of the sort haha

Now the rumored snakeskin xi coming, yeah those will b for the beasts

My apologies, I was confused. Thanks for clearing things up. I think it would look better though it that portion was blue.

My apologies, I was confused. Thanks for clearing things up. I think it would look better though it that portion was blue.
Oh okay, haha. I was like foam portion? What?

Anyways, JB could have done better on these. Hopefully they change the outsole tint color and the jump man to black. But let's be realistic, that won't happen

Oh okay, haha. I was like foam portion?
What

Anyways, JB could have done better on these. Hopefully they change the outsole tint color and the jump man to black. But let's be realistic, that won't happen
If only it did, it would look good. I'm just not a fan of all that black and that blue jump man, it's not ugly, but it's not something very special.

Back
Top Bottom