Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If the Space Jams dropped everyone saying "we dont need another black colorway" would be saying "copping multiple pairs"
These don't look that mice in the video. Sucks. I loved ot when I first seen the color way a few months back

Thats what I was thinking. I will still cop. Beat the only XIs in my collection.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was expecting the same move from JB. Just not feeling these. No background story, no nuthin. Easy pass.

A background story ? Exactly when did shoes need a background story to sell ?
We are talking about shoes not a plot in a movie..... I guess some people need a lil hype to motivate them to buy shoes... Just saying

A background story ? Exactly when did shoes need a background story to sell ?
We are talking about shoes not a plot in a movie..... I guess some people need a lil hype to motivate them to buy shoes... Just saying
bet the kid owns a pair of toros, green glows, or black grapes

the plot twist..

Last edited:
These don't look that bad. I wish it had a white midsole instead of the black. It would be a nice contrast to the predominantly black upper. Not sure how I feel about the smoked black outsole. I think it would have looked nicer with the icy blue tint sole. At lease these smoke sole won't yellow (or won't yellow as fast)...

There is something about the shoe that I just don't like for some reason but its good looking shoe. And it's good to see how many if the people hating on the shoe are now liking it :lol: it's the usual on NT

I really wanted the Columbias but I dig these and don't call me a Hypebeast I'm 31 have been alive for every pair of Jordan's released I'm gonna cop these

Yes. But since you have not been on niketalk since 1999 NT hates you. Because from what I have learned in these threads is if you are not a member of NT you are not a real sneakerhead.

But it is okay. Join us and our legion of folks who joined after 2010

I really wanted the Columbias but I dig these and don't call me a Hypebeast I'm 31 have been alive for every pair of Jordan's released I'm gonna cop these

Yes. But since you have not been on niketalk since 1999 NT hates you. Because from what I have learned in these threads is if you are not a member of NT you are not a real sneakerhead.

But it is okay. Join us and our legion of folks who joined after 2010
that's really real

I still can't believe JB is giving these a slide out box but probably the most iconic XI got a regular JB box and as a slap in the face a forced color lid. SMFH. Y'all can have these I'm done with JB till bred 1s.

Last edited:
^I think they learned from last year's mistake. Seemed like many were unhappy about the packaging (myself included), so they probably decided to go back to the normal slide out box treatment for 11s. If there wasn't such a backlash from consumers, they probably would have gone with the regular boxes again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom