Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tough choice which store to sign up for ....

do you go with the larger, thinking more pairs, so more chance to get picked ?

(but prob more entries)

OR

go smaller stores, less pairs but maybe less entries ?

I remember entering 10 different raffles for the bred 11's in a size 8 and I didn't get a single call back. I was mind blown but I'm definitely not wasting my time with that this year. I don't have the time and patience to drive around and wait in long lines just to be shut down. Online or bust for me.
Haha. I was in the same boat man. I entered about 10-12 raffles. Did not get a single call back. After that experience, I vow to never pick up raffle tickets in mass again. Not worth the hassle. I'll get maybe 1-2 raffle tickets if it's convenient to me but definitely have to stick to online for this release. It should not be too difficult to get.

If it's like last year, you should have no issues buying online. My issues last year were I was banned on FNL (flagged credit card).

And raffles are definitely hit or miss. But all of the stores I've spoken to say they're doing raffles to avoid Concord madness.

tough choice which store to sign up for ....

do you go with the larger, thinking more pairs, so more chance to get picked ?
(but prob more entries)

OR

go smaller stores, less pairs but maybe less entries ?
Good point. Really depends on the hype too . Cuz my area central jersey everyone buys j's now and quakerbridge mall doesn't get the most pairs around. So in that case it's ALOT of entries for an ok amount of j's

I'm gonna pass on these this year, but I do think that these look better than the Cool Greys.

Space Jams are the GOAT tho! 
nthat.gif

Actually...it is. I don't shop at any mom and pops. Just FTL, FTA, Champs and FNL. The FTL and family do FCFS at the mall I go to. The other large chain does there own thing,

Just saying. Now, I will say this doesn't apply to the 11 Bred or Gamma release. Just the other releases.

I was only speaking on raffle releases. How other releases work is completely up to the manager and whether or not he's by the book.

So do you guys know what day we should expect to hear back if you won a spot in the draft?  It says the week of the 4th but that doesn't seem too specific and kind of weird since that is a Wednesday.

So do you guys know what day we should expect to hear back if you won a spot in the draft?  It says the week of the 4th but that doesn't seem too specific and kind of weird since that is a Wednesday.
Just expect it the week of the 4th all the way up until release, if you receive one, just relax

Last edited:
Might cop two prs just to customize one and leave the other alone. NT giving me ideas now lmao.

Last edited:
Seen some cats trying to sell some Fake Gammas today at the Dunk Exchange at the Cow Palace. Dude thought he was the man, lol not hating but its funny how these kids can get through the OG's. Later on they will find out that we told you so.

Seen some cats trying to sell some Fake Gammas today at the Dunk Exchange at the Cow Palace. Dude thought he was the man, lol not hating but its funny how these kids can get through the OG's. Later on they will find out that we told you so.
Can't knock their hustle, ha

Last edited:
how does the ticket process work a friend told me all u half to do is get a ticket by going to the store and dey reserve a my size for me and all i half to do is go early and wait in line is that true and if so when do i go to get a ticket for them

Back
Top Bottom