Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was reading back through some of the posts, and how anybody could ever say that a Jordan is easy to get is beyond me. How could something that sells out instantly nationwide be easy to get. Every Jordan I have ever gotten has been a complete nightmare. It's an all out war on release days. And online releases are a joke, those things are sold out before they even go on sale (including restocks). Last year I waited in line 22 hours to get the bred XI's. It was snowing and below 30 the whole time; easily one of the worst days of my entire life. But that's what you have to do, because releases aren't easy, they are extremely difficult, and require you to do things you never thought you would have to.

Remember when the OG Jordan's first came out? You could go in a store and grab em without hesitation.... Or fighting.... Or preorders..... Or resellers..... Or hype..... Or a matching SnapBack.. Yeah... I miss those days....

Even though I might beat the pavement for these, I might try the online option! That's another war within itself..
mean.gif

Was reading back through some of the posts, and how anybody could ever say that a Jordan is easy to get is beyond me. How could something that sells out instantly nationwide be easy to get. Every Jordan I have ever gotten has been a complete nightmare. It's an all out war on release days. And online releases are a joke, those things are sold out before they even go on sale (including restocks). Last year I waited in line 22 hours to get the bred XI's. It was snowing and below 30 the whole time; easily one of the worst days of my entire life. But that's what you have to do, because releases aren't easy, they are extremely difficult, and require you to do things you never thought you would have to.
I remember a few years back for the 11/12 CDP, I spent the night outside the store in my ride. The CG 11s release (not the retro) was hell on earth! I was at Sharpstown Mall in H Town and nearly got trampled.....AND STILL DIDNT COP THE SHOE
mad.gif

Remember when the OG Jordan's first came out? You could go in a store and grab em without hesitation.... Or fighting.... Or preorders..... Or resellers..... Or hype..... Or a matching SnapBack.. Yeah... I miss those days....
And you could go mid morning, middle of the day and if lucky in the evening!!!! The good times.....WHEN MY MOTHER WASN'T EVEN PAYING FOR THAT ISH BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND DIDN'T HAVE A JOB!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
 22 Hours whoa buddy what store and location is ur retailer located cause that the most...... Sir

eek.gif
 22 Hours whoa buddy what store and location is ur retailer located cause that the most...... Sir
All of the major chains handed out tickets. There was only one place in town that was doing first come first serve, it was a sporting goods store. I went at 10am on Thursday, and they opened the doors for us at 8am on Friday, 22 hours later. They gave us a listing of all the sizes they had, and all shoes were spoken for by 4pm on Thursday, which was 16 hours early. So if you didn't get there at least 16 hours ahead of time, you didn't get a pair.

I am kinda lost as to how many  11s will be released. I think that everybody will have them and with a ton of people already rocking em, i would think these will be an easy grab. I thought the Laney and Oreo 5s would be harder to get and they are still sitting on shelves. Thoughts?

I may just pay a pre order price to avoid the crazy reseller prices and, worse, the pending flood of fakes that come with the 11s.  Oh well......part of "the game"now.

If your willng to pay the 300 dollar or so presell prices why not try this: go to footaction and find the smallest footed female worker and tell her hold me a pair and ill buy you a pair as well :tongue:

All of the major chains handed out tickets. There was only one place in town that was doing first come first serve, it was a sporting goods store. I went at 10am on Thursday, and they opened the doors for us at 8am on Friday, 22 hours later. They gave us a listing of all the sizes they had, and all shoes were spoken for by 4pm on Thursday, which was 16 hours early. So if you didn't get there at least 16 hours ahead of time, you didn't get a pair.
The struggle is real out there since sum malls in Ga kinda allocate there stock to one store that is owned by all others footlocker family and such... and as much as i hate Southlake there stock is always pretty good. i mean i been lines 60 back and got most Gr's and the line last year around tix time was about 60 back  just i wasn't doing the :rain game" that day sir....

I remember a few years back for the 11/12 CDP, I spent the night outside the store in my ride. The CG 11s release (not the retro) was hell on earth! I was at Sharpstown Mall in H Town and nearly got trampled.....AND STILL DIDNT COP THE SHOE
mad.gif
yea sharpstown or Gunpoint is a place I wouldn't want to be when some 11s drop

My senior year in high school(dec2000) my mom picked my space jams up after she got off from work because she said she would only get them for me if I didn't skip school. No line or bs included. I love the 11s and I wouldn't have missed these(gamma blues) for nothing! [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Last edited:
Bots or not, this is a massive GR. Everyone should get a pair

IF YOU DONT GET A PAIR THEN I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU, period

Really!?!?

If i recall, i was onthe lookout for an extra sz13s in the black and red xi for you. Cuz u kept striking out right along with me.......

Bots or not, this is a massive GR. Everyone should get a pair

IF YOU DONT GET A PAIR THEN I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU, period
They're not going to just fall into someone hands. I pre ordered mine but everyone will not get a pair from online and the raffles. I understand what you're saying but I don't think it'll be that sweet. Hopefully everyone who wants them, gets them. That will only happen in a perfect world. This ain't that though.

Last edited:
If your willng to pay the 300 dollar or so presell prices why not try this: go to footaction and find the smallest footed female worker and tell her hold me a pair and ill buy you a pair as well :tongue:
that's actually a really good idea its a Win/Win if yu think about it nice thinking lol

Everyone SHOULD get a pair

We know they will not.

Acting like bots dont matter. Again,

8:01 am on the 21st ill bet all pairs are in carts. Vegas odds anyone?

And the fact Zyzz struck out mad time with me last year as well, is funny. Guess he didnt feel bad for himself last year.

Not that anyone SHOULD feel bad for someone else. Unless its a robbery or apmething haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom