Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Someone posted the link. Perfect. It's the same way I got the Bred and Concord XI in February. I didn't get the email but a pair is already locked down for me and anyone that uses that link lol.

Just got to my email and I won as well.....   
smokin.gif

Damn guys, I posted this earlier. For us lucky enough to have been drafted fnl has confirmed you will not receive an email for 48-72 hours regarding ticket and time for pickup

I registered my mum in law and she got the email and rsvp'ed. She told me they will send out the ticket shortly but her shoes are gonna be there, just bring ticket and ID. Its crazy havent even gotten my email yet, o well wait until the 12th and see whats up.

Last edited:
I was in here at 3am last night.  I check my subscriptions and there are 270 posts in here!  I took the L on the draft.  I figured I would though, I never win anything.  Congrats to everyone who won.  Looks like NT cleaned house.

I was in here at 3am last night.  I check my subscriptions and there are 270 posts in here!  I took the L on the draft.  I figured I would though, I never win anything.  Congrats to everyone who won.  Looks like NT cleaned house.
according to fnl emails are still being sent out up till the 12th.. 

Is it true that some people that work at certain shoe company stores already have the Jordan XI 11 Gamma's? Because some are selling them and saying that they work at a certain shoe company store and they get it two week prior it to the release date.

Is it true that some people that work at certain shoe company stores already have the Jordan XI 11 Gamma's? Because some are selling them and saying that they work at a certain shoe company store and they get it two week prior it to the release date
People who work in mom and pop shops should be the only ones doing that. 

People who work in mom and pop shops should be the only ones doing that. 
Is it true that some people that work at certain shoe company stores already have the Jordan XI 11 Gamma's? Because some are selling them and saying that they work at a certain shoe company store and they get it two week prior it to the release date.

Not sure about selling them, but yeah shipments can come 1-2 weeks before the release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom