Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 I cannot believe how stress-free this pickup was.

Tickets were supposed to be distributed at 2pm, got to the spot at 10, ticket in hand @10:45.

They actually started at 9, so the line was flowing.

Good luck to all that are going after these.

Harlem HOH was a mess... easily 250-300 heads out there store supposed to start giving tickets at 10a was 11a and doors still closed

Sounds like you should have waited in the Line if you arrived at 4:00am. I also arrived at 4:00am and about 20 - 30 people jumped in line at the front. We were still able to get our size when they started at 6:30am and they had about 120 pair. 

Wish I had. I used to be a store manager at Montgomery Mall so I went in the side entrance to take a peak. Definitely did not like what I saw the chick doing for her friends. Fail on my part.

Also, at Lakeforest, eff a ticket. This Brazilian dude walked right out with his pair. It was either a size 9 or 9.5.

Just hoping to cop online now.

Would you do this trade?
DS Gamma XI for vnds (around 8/10) 2011 concords?

I'm getting the concord and I've actually already decided to do the trade just wanted to know your opinion.

Struck out for the 1st time ever on a release. Normally my connects take care of me but with this release its a no go being they changed the rules and did a fcfs with the tickets. Needless to say I wake up and go to HOH and im between 40-60 in line and within the first 5 min of passing out tickets they yell NO MORE ADULT SIZES.. that's BS, but me and another 140 people we assed out. hopefully I score somewhere else. :smh:

Would you do this trade?
DS Gamma XI for vnds (around 8/10) 2011 concords?

I'm getting the concord and I've actually already decided to do the trade just wanted to know your opinion.
Seems good to me, have you seen the gammas in person yet? If not i would wait until i have them in hand to make a decision.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, this **** is just ignant at this point
It truly is I just hate that it be people standing in line that don't even buy Jordan's on a regular just to cop the Christmas shoe cuz it's Christmas.
That but I think it has expanded beyond Christmas releases. It's out of hand at this point. If you truly want em, I hope those people get em, but to those leachy re-sellers and "sneaker pokemon collectors"....
mean.gif

Seeing the pics of all these people :lol: only because I ain't copping but I hope the NT fam is able to get their pairs. If any of you guys are standing in those lines :x :smh: its crazy that all this happens just for a pair of XIs.

Just found out Jimmy Jazz gave out tickets this morning at 9am at all of their DMV locations. One fail after another on this shoe. Damn.

That but I think it has expanded beyond Christmas releases. It's out of hand at this point. If you truly want em, I hope those people get em, but to those leachy re-sellers and "sneaker pokemon collectors"....:smh:
**** just got real. Lol they out here trying to catch them all lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom