Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got back from Valley Fair Mall (Bay Area) got myself entered in the Raffle at HOH, was able to get in and get out. No lines or any craziness of that sort. Shiekh shoes has you enter a raffle online now, but you have to go into the store to get the store specific code to enter. Overall pretty chill out here in the South Bay, probably hit up Eastridge or Great Mall sometime later today or tomorrow.

Yeah they're always chill. Just fyi, Great Mall no longer sells retros.

Out here at Serramonte Foot Action, dude had his 5 year old sign up for a size 13. Fa employee gave him a look and started questioning pops. Asked if he had an id and this and that. In the end, he let it through. Smh

roll.gif
me too fam

went straight to Frisco and still struck out

havent bought shoes from towneast since

the olive 9's
Lol....I haven't gotten one since my OG XIX's....9 years ago. That place is just full of morons and crazies.

It's unbelievable how people act and how far people are willing to go for a pair of shoes. I guess it all depends on where you're from. At HOH Beverly Center the crowds never got roudy. Everyone knew what the deal was. Now that I moved to North Carolina, it seems like no one has any sense.

Thats pentagon city..I just left . Manager said it was a raffle but may been bs'n because raffles dont usually look like that..
yeah i mean there were 0 ppl when i picked up my ticket at noon at FTL in Sommersville. but i heard they got robbed this morning; when the manager was opening the door they bum rushed but only took low-hyped shoes though 
roll.gif

Last edited:
HoH Scottsdale was doing raffles (everyone in the area is doing raffles, no guarantee tickets...) signed up and tbh, I don't think I'll win, but if it's anything like last year, NDC *should* be able to come through...

I think folks are a little spooked because of the XII release. Think about it, how long has NDC had the online checkout line? Out of the all the releases, the XI was the first major Jordan Retro (OG cw) using the system; folks who normally are used to waiting 30 seconds to a minute are freaking out over 20 min - an hour.

Even the folks on eastbay who hung in for the 2-3 hours wait got theirs.

It's internet traffic. It's ISP and packets and transmission traffic.....nothing more, nothing less...

If the allocation numbers are close to the 500K mark like they were for the Breds last year, no one should be disappointed. 2 per customer, even more so....

The yearly XI release is Nike's "Christmas bonus".... 

It's the "we know if we made a million, we'd sell a million..."   They aren't going to make this limited in any stretch of the meaning...

Good luck to all - the thirst, is obviously real!

Chased a sz 13 and was able to grab a guarantee sz 12 and 1 raffle tic from my 5 store visits. Stores in Miami did people dirty and gave out tix at 7am when they were supposed to start at 2pm.

Yeah that's madness. Those lines for a raffle.

Every store should adopt the Finishline process. A lot less stressful than the insanity. I have a video of people at University Mall losing their minds and running for the place the Sheriffs said the line would be just to wait another hour and a half.

There was no organization to it. No single file line. Just a mass of heated people piled together. I was really high on the University Mall due to the recent string of Raffles (despite how crazy they can be). Going back to this type of ish just makes you not want to bother to cop in store.

University Mall in Tampa ?

These are most likely raffles. Footlocker/footaction/champs only giving out tickets today. Some will start to notify winners starting tomorrow. This is most likely the reason why there are long lines.

The thirst is too real lol. Im not even trying to deal with this BS for a pair of shoes I feel so-so about. I like the Gammas but I don't love them.

Funny thing is my girl wanted to get me these as a x-mas present...she does not understand that Jordan Retros are something you cant just go out to a store and buy lol. Too cute.

I was successful in getting a ticket but not my size. I got a 10.5 but need an 11.5. Anyone can help hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom