Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
 Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.

:rofl:

Um..........

My raffle tickets from today. Man, if I don't get a single call...
mad.gif
mean.gif
yeah bro i feel you. missed on the raffle an also on the guarantee ticket after waiting for 5hrs, smh 

i entered at jimmy jazz earlier, but my guy said he just tried to enter, and they told him they stopped taking entries cause they allready had to many 

anyone with a discover card know if the 15% on NDC will still be live for this release? would feel good knowing i get almost $28 back on a pair.

The two DTLR I called since last week said they were doing tickets but it was at a random time during the week. Which DTLR are you camping at?

Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.
roll.gif
  the DMV isnt thattt bad of an area

The two DTLR I called since last week said they were doing tickets but it was at a random time during the week. Which DTLR are you camping at?
Im down for the dtlr camp
Iverson Mall or Eastover. Yes, the tickets are going to be at a random time, but I'm guaranteed to get one if I'm the first one there. (You, whoever is camping/kidnapping protector-partner, will be number 2, just so we are clear)

I heard Towson was kinda shady
I'm not surprised just from some of the things I was overhearing. It was my first time being at the mall during a big release at that time of morning. What KILLED me is when one dude came out the back room with at least 8 boxes and someone purchased them all. People were pissed! All I could do is look at my order. confirmation and be thankful. I'm expecting the worst for the Gammas

Iverson Mall or Eastover. Yes, the tickets are going to be at a random time, but I'm guaranteed to get one if I'm the first one there. (You, whoever is camping/kidnapping protector-partner, will be number 2, just so we are clear)

Gee kind of demanding.

I'm down and I'm licensed to carry... Gotta see pics of you first tho :tongue:

The demand is way higher than I initially thought 

Christmas time 11s

Nuff said

The fools saying "ohthey produced blah blah blah" and "the limit is 2 on ndc" "i dont feel ba if u dont get these, theyre gonna be easy"

"All u gotta do is try"

Were blind as hell and probably all won the finishline draft haha

Christmas time 11s

Nuff said

The fools saying "ohthey produced blah blah blah" and "the limit is 2 on ndc" "i dont feel ba if u dont get these, theyre gonna be easy"

"All u gotta do is try"

Were blind as hell and probably all won the finishline draft haha
I'm glad I won the draft but when they were saying "easy cop" I knew they would be sadly mistaken. Friends of mine are trying to buy my pair and it's not even the 21st. 

im trying to get info on the black/red release at university, if anyone here in tampa finds out please let me know because im thinking about lining up on 12/27 after they close and seeing what happens so i can get my pair and maybe bring along a buddy so i can get 2 pairs and maybe help someone out in the process
If it's like it was for the Gamma's mall security will make you leave the property. Dude pissed me off, wouldn't let us line up at the door, park in the garage, even followed a bunch of us to a nearby apartment complex where we'd parked and said he'd called the police and we had to vacate the premises. 
mean.gif
 Dude was doing too much for no reason.

That being said i'd have no problem if they did tickets in the same way.

Last edited:
My process this week:

1. Hope I get a call on the 2 tickets I got today.

2. If not, shoot for the RSVP.

3. If that dont work, use my bot for NDC.

If I strike out across the board, I just saved $185. Simple as that... 
glasses.gif

My process this week:

1. Hope I get a call on the 2 tickets I got today.
2. If not, shoot for the RSVP.
3. If that dont work, use my bot for NDC.

If I strike out across the board, I just saved $185. Simple as that... 8)

U will do three thigs and bought a bot.... Plus the ticket time u spent

Not that simple from the sounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom