• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^i'm not.

hey does anyone remember when jb changed the laces of the xi? the original release had far thicker laces than what drops now. was it in 01?

The raffles were implemented because of the policy of the mall after the Galaxy Foamposite release, not by FTL. Also, if you think the raffles are "fair" you probably haven't seen that it's the same people winning the raffles every week.
The raffles were implemented because of the policy of the mall after the Galaxy Foamposite release, not by FTL. Also, if you think the raffles are "fair" you probably haven't seen that it's the same people winning the raffles every week.

Facts.. When I worked at house of hoops in Arden, only way u could even get a pair was if you worked that morning (which it was always the same people working release mornings) ..their friends got first dibs but It's always been that way at every shoe store, so ur best bet is to make friends with the employees lol

i stand firm behind what i said from the first time i seen these i won't be getting them they're not for me.i wonder how folks will be acting when i un-ds my jams that are still icy because i vacuum sealed them.

Last edited:
i stand firm behind what i said from the first time i seen these i won't be getting them they're not for me.i wonder how folks will be acting when i un-ds my jams that are still icy because i vacuum sealed them.
it would be even more hilarious if the midsole crumbles

it would be even more hilarious if the midsole crumbles
roll.gif

Last edited:
In Taiwan jordans are pretty crazy too and usually GS sizes are still resale friendly but I can usually pre-order them but this year nope. I pre-ordered breds but they are doing lucky draw for all of them this year. So this isn't surprising

View media item 696316Just a heads up to all the nike talk fam that has bought early pairs.. You guys need to make sure your insoles have the gold/yellow jumpman insole...

I appreciate this. I already have 2 pair coming in but there's a guy overseas I been talking to saying he will have a lot of these. This will be the first pictures I will be asking for.

Lol yea the mom and pops place over here, I went over there just for the taxi's and this is the first time ever they had a sign up doing tickets for the Gammas :smokin

Can get get a rule listed at the top of NT?

SHOES DO NOT NEED TO BE LIMITED TO BE HARD TO GET

as evident EVERY christmas the past 3 years

Exactly. People don't seem to get that this is a Christmas release, which brings out people trying to get these for their kids, husbands and boyfriends. All these people who missed out in raffles will be trying online Saturday.

True but the restock for the 11's was announced by Nike once or twice I think.

It was announced months later. And they're just as hard to get, especially with resell prices and transformers.

Only reason ppl were trying to hype it down is so they could get more pairs themselves. This shoe is a money maker no doubt about it.

This is just sad...What has the world of sneakers turned into...Devolving into animals over the "Gamma" XI's? Honestly this is ridiculous...Opens the doors for JB to release that Turbo Green / Laser Pink XI next Christmas then sit back and watch the news reports of kids getting trampled while trying to get a raffle ticket...This is a real problem...

Never liked this shoe and never will which is the reason I've dodged this thread for as long as I have...Just have to stop through and comment though because I think we can all agree that this is getting out of hand...People are still getting hurt at these releases and it's just past the point of understanding to me...

Good luck and god be with you to everybody who legit wants a pair of these for themselves...

Last edited:

Iverson Mall or Eastover. Yes, the tickets are going to be at a random time, but I'm guaranteed to get one if I'm the first one there. (You, whoever is camping/kidnapping protector-partner, will be number 2, just so we are clear)
I can do it with you. Depending on what day they do em. Ima Pm you

It's not even the shoe as much as people not being able to control themselves imo. I doubt anybody in JB/Nike would want to see people being trampled or people breaking down doors just to buy the shoes. (Bad look on their part as well because people will blame them of course) but I think if people were able to conduct themselves in a better fashion. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom