Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From my experience with entering raffles, anytime there is a huge line, non-sneakerheads will wait in line simply thinking that shoes are being given away for free. One time, this guy was informed otherwise and he just got out of the line, hah.

From my experience with entering raffles, anytime there is a huge line, non-sneakerheads will wait in line simply thinking that shoes are being given away for free. One time, this guy was informed otherwise and he just got out of the line, hah.
free shoes?

where they do that at?

W

Via Modern-Notoriety

I honestly don't see the point in another all black 11 if we just had the breds last holiday. Kinda disappointed, they shoulda dropped the Columbias
While i agree they should have dropped the Columbias, these shoes have a black mid-sole which will keep these shoes much cleaner than all the other 11s. Also everyone loved the blacked out/dirty bred custom, so this is a chance to grab an 11 with a black mid-sole that is actually manufactured by Nike. 

smokin.gif

885030_443207775780849_691135973_o.jpg

Last edited:
The hype for these is crazy; people showing up out of nowhere cause they see Jordan 11's.   People been camping all morning at HoH. Glad you were able to secure yourself and your boy a pair man. Glad it wasnt like this at Manchester

You were at Manchester? Did you get your pair? They only had 1 FSR

Last edited:

The hype for these is crazy; people showing up out of nowhere cause they see Jordan 11's.   People been camping all morning at HoH. Glad you were able to secure yourself and your boy a pair man. Glad it wasnt like this at Manchester
You were at Manchester? Did you get your pair? They only had 1 FSR
Yeah, didn't have my size by the time I got up, so I grabbed a size for someone. I was the one wearing the Xmas Kobe's

i cant beleive people are going crazy over these gamma 11.. easy pass for me.. patiently waiting on bred 1s

Back
Top Bottom