• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a hook up but he quit.  

I hit up 4 FTL on Sunday and didn't even get one call.  I entered the raffle at Champs at Collin Creek.
I had a hook up but he quit.  

I hit up 4 FTL on Sunday and didn't even get one call.  I entered the raffle at Champs at Collin Creek.
And I just got off the phone with champs at Collin creek of course they said they already made there calls. If I dontI'm a try my luck online if not I'll be in raffles for the gamma blue xii's

seems like you all got pairs in stores

online should be smooth as hell.

probably gonna double up for fun

View media item 489466..................this is hilarious coming from you of all people.........it wasnt to long ago that you were the king of the whiners as you struck out all the time.........I remember your old "ol woe is me" post like it was yesterday........

i havent complained in a year :lol:

its a GR

everyone is getting pairs in stores

Has anyone had any luck with the Nike twitter RSVP? So far no calls. It looks like Nike RSVP or Nordstrom are going to be my only hope.

Is This Real Life
sick.gif
Thats in Bonifacio High Street, Metro Manila, Philippines. There, the resellers hire little street kids to wait in line for them. The Jordans in the Philippines retail for around $200, and only a few maybe 3 spots get Jordans (Titan, Nikepark, nike stadium). They have special buyer cards for people who spend over $500 a year on shoes, they get special lines and get to reserve kicks before the general public. So the resellers always win there. It's funny because in a country as poor as the Philippines, only the rich upper class can afford kicks like these. So the rich people also send their maids, babysitters and drivers to stand in line for them. Ugly situation.

Thats in Bonifacio High Street, Metro Manila, Philippines. There, the resellers hire little street kids to wait in line for them. The Jordans in the Philippines retail for around $200, and only a few maybe 3 spots get Jordans (Titan, Nikepark, nike stadium). They have special buyer cards for people who spend over $500 a year on shoes, they get special lines and get to reserve kicks before the general public. So the resellers always win there. It's funny because in a country as poor as the Philippines, only the rich upper class can afford kicks like these. So the rich people also send their maids, babysitters and drivers to stand in line for them. Ugly situation.
not to get off top like some posts here but you're forgetting the kids/maids/babysitters/drivers are getting PAID doing this, offer and acceptance. so no its not an ugly situation. 

real note, i still need my size 9 here in LA!

Does anyone else know of Footaction stores that have yet to pass out their tickets?  Is it common for them do it so close to the release date?

There is one nearby that keeps changing their story.  They told me over the phone on Monday that they would be doing fcfs on Tuesday morning.  Come Tuesday morning there are about 25 people waiting outside the store and the manager shows up with mall security.  First thing the manager said was "How did all of you know about today?!"  He slipped inside and the security guy began to lecture us that the district manager hasn't sent the tickets to the store nor given the green light to pass them out yet, and no one knew the date or time it would happen.  He asked us all to leave and told us to keep calling the store for info.  Some people went in the store and the lone manager said he didn't have tickets, and "We never pass them out in the morning anyways, it's always in the afternoon."  I called them later in the evening and a lady said no tickets yet, try Wednesday.  Footaction trolling! 
indifferent.gif
This is a ******* shame. The things we go through just to over pay for sneakers. They make us jumps through hoops and then act like they don't want our money. I'm seriously relieved that I don't want these. The pains of chasing a popular shoes in high demand= dumb a** shoe store employees who either don't know s*** or act like their some kind of gate keepers. Effed up websites that over charged the sh*t out of us (and the niketalkers that act like they're doing us a favor by that, just so they don't have to come outside). the crazy *** people and annoying kids we have to camp for tickets/sneakers with. And let's not even start with the resellers..........MAN, IT'S JUST GETTING TO BE ALL TOO MUCH.

And then there's us.....the poor guy who just wanted a pair to rock and ends up feeling like crap when we strike out due to the BS mentioned above.

I'm not going to start with that ole' "I'm retiring" BS. I know as long as I live I'll be buying shoes one way or another, so I'm not going to even kid myself like that. But I'm seriously about to take a long *** breather. We pretty much know everything that's coming out next year and I know the releases that I'm a slave to. but after that, I'm turning a blind eye to this.

BTW: I commend you for even coming out the house to deal with this madness. Unlike other people who frequent these forums and talk ALL KINDS OF **** TO YOU BEHIND A KEYBOARD/PHONE and then openly admit that they're afraid to come anywhere near the dangers of release day chaos. I wish you the best, bruh.

Last edited:

not to get off top like some posts here but you're forgetting the kids/maids/babysitters/drivers are getting PAID doing this, offer and acceptance. so no its not an ugly situation. 

real note, i still need my size 9 here in LA!
I'm just pointing out the reality of the situation, yeah they get paid to wait in line. It just shows how far some people are willing to go to resell or get a pair in the Philippines. Agree or disagree, that's just the shoe culture there. Conversely, being in Cali, I'm just glad we have online releases and raffles here the US. There in the PI, it's hard for a regular Juan to get a pair without paying rape prices, or going above and beyond what a person in the states has to do to get a pair.

HoH called me on monday to let me know my ticket got pulled for the gammas but my girlfriend threw my ticket away lol just my luck. I had to show them an ID at the time for the raffle anyway I could just show them my ID and some random ticket and still get my shoes?

HoH called me on monday to let me know my ticket got pulled for the gammas but my girlfriend threw my ticket away lol just my luck. I had to show them an ID at the time for the raffle anyway I could just show them my ID and some random ticket and still get my shoes?

You might be SOL...

Back
Top Bottom