Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:smh: Damn That's rough. I had to school my sorority sister the other day (don't freak out I am a girl). She is trying to track down a pair for her husband's Christmas gift. She almost got screwed out of $300.

I' ve gotten a few messages from friends and family already who aren't heavy into Jordan's trying to find the best price or way to ensure authenticity. Christmas release Jordans have widespread mainstream appeal. People who haven't bought a pair all year will fight to get one for themselves or a gift.

You guys think paying $265 on Saturday for a guaranteed pair is good?

I missed out on all the raffles and haven't had luck online since the restock of the Bred 11's last February. 

Yeah that's not bad if you really want them. Tax is gonna put these at close to $200 so I would do it if you want them that badly.

I' ve gotten a few messages from friends and family already who aren't heavy into Jordan's trying to find the best price or way to ensure authenticity. Christmas release Jordans have widespread mainstream appeal. People who haven't bought a pair all year will fight to get one for themselves or a gift.
Same here. Someone else is looking for shoes for her son and like a lot of us she is over the hassle of tickets, raffles, then still having to wait in line at the ***** crack of dawn, etc. I just had to direct her to one of the trusted legit sellers. I keep telling people they can't wait two weeks prior. Order these joints for a few bucks extra so you can sleep in on release day.

Lol here in Barbados , I saw a guy trying them on and I asked to try a 9.5, not sure if they were real or not , I took them off and the entire store of ppl bomb rushed for the pair . I guess they were real lol. $210 us wasn't a bad price either.

I was skeptical about the laces . Are the tips plain? Or do they have a logo on them? Can someone post a pic ?

anyone know if HOH would allow me to pick up a shoe even though the ticket is not under my name but i have the ticket on hand? 

Do you know which Nordstrom and if it's the regular store or Nordstrom Rack? Where cn I find this information?
Don't know which one's you have to call and try to track down the info. Regular Nordstrom stores. Gotta do some hunting, my local MC Sports is the only one in town that carrys retro Js and they get more than our Footlocker lol. 

Last edited:
Yeah the XI's tend to bring people out that haven't bought any J for the year. It's unfortunate but some people will get scammed.

do you know which Nordstrom?
Usually the high-volume ones. 3 Nordstroms over here got 18 pairs each. 1 is doing a raffle, 2 are doing a line. However, when I went to enter the raffle yesterday, more people went there than I expected. They were already on their third page. If you wanna try Nordstrom, get there EARLY.

Don't know which one's you have to call and try to track down the info. Regular Nordstrom stores. Gotta do some hunting, my local MC Sports is the only one in town that carrys retro Js and they get more than our Footlocker lol. 
Usually the high-volume ones. 3 Nordstroms over here got 18 pairs each. 1 is doing a raffle, 2 are doing a line. However, when I went to enter the raffle yesterday, more people went there than I expected. They were already on their third page. If you wanna try Nordstrom, get there EARLY.
Repped, thanks for the info

The demand for these is crazy and growing by day seems like. I went to fill out a raffle today and there was a line of about 30 people ahead of me just randomly in the middle of the day. I've never seen that before.

One store I have a connect at said they already sold all their winning raffle tickets for like $150 extra a pair lol. And people think they're gonna get a call back.....

Got my call around 3:30 today from Champs in the DFW area. I'm good. Now I can try for the Gamma XII's, I'll be able to choose between the 2 if I win a raffle since they're makin calls on friday for those.....Either way I ain't gotta deal with any craziness in store or online

Got my call around 3:30 today from Champs in the DFW area. I'm good. Now I can try for the Gamma XII's, I'll be able to choose between the 2 if I win a raffle since they're makin calls on friday for those.....Either way I ain't gotta deal with any craziness in store or online

Damn you! ....nah seriously congrats tho ....0-3 in raffles in DFW...I got a FNL rsvp in my size but still need a size 6 and 11 for wifey and my nephew, dude never owned a pair of Js in his life other than my hand me down beaters.

Back
Top Bottom