Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow in all seriousness. I JUST sent a DM just to test to Nike NYC and I won. Received an immediate DM back. I sent the DM at exactly 7:48pm and got a response at 7:50pm. That's weird and crazy but hey I got a pair. Wow

Reactions: alp
also, once again, that 1 hour pickup window at ntny is straight crazy. Good luck for rsvp winners there. Dealing with all them ppl picking up and campers for GS szs

I sent one dm immediately within ten seconds and one literally a few seconds ago and got a dm back immediately after i sent the second one weird...

???? man, im coming to think that they randomly choose after each are sent...theres just no way i could have lost to a minute lmao.
Good point that may be what they're doing maybe as a way to even the playing field against bots that respond almost immediately smh

I hope it's just a system delay for responses.  Dallas is still not closed.
I think Dallas is bot-infested....out of curiousity I looked at RSVP services and my size (11) is always sold out, regardless of the shoe. Going manual at NTDallas is basically an auto loss now.

Wow, just wrote Nike SF.... Got a text back in literally 2mins saying I won. Was just practicing for the blk red 1s next week since this my first time using Twitter since the Playoff 12s.

Anyone wanna wait in line for a sz 11 in San Francisco, have at it.
might as well pick it up
may be some sap who willing to trade his bred for a pair of 11's
u never know if i had doubles of the bred 1's and missed out on the gammas
i would prolly trade

Wow in all seriousness. I JUST sent a DM just to test to Nike NYC and I won. Received an immediate DM back. I sent the DM at exactly 7:48pm and got a response at 7:50pm. That's weird and crazy but hey I got a pair. Wow
nice!

are you suppose to keep your message window open or something? and no word from ntla? 

Last edited:
If only it was like this for every release
mean.gif

I asked my girl did she get a call from any of the stores and she said she saw a number that she didn't know on Monday... We just called it back and I won the raffle... On Monday... Smh

Back
Top Bottom