Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They didn't reply to my DM for a size 10 but when I resent for a size 10.5 it went through at NTNY then it closed. Wow I got 2 lmao. Used my girls name for the second. Must be something new they implemented to battle the bots.

Last edited:

Just curious, does sending the message multiple times increase your chances?
i sent my first DM within the opening seconds...waited 20 mins, sent another, got the response instantly...i think NIKESF has someone looking at the DMs as they come in, idk?...but i would say multiple wouldnt hurt

Really? Like really? I'm convinced that I'm either officially banned, they didn't have that many pairs in my size, or a million people entered before me. Either way that place needs to be brought down to the ground. I'm done with them.

View media item 702098

Really the raffles I won told me the size. Guess it's the employee.
for the rsvp. it says (your name) you have a spot in line for #eleven, pick up is between 10-7 but doesn't tell you for what size.

Just curious, does sending the message multiple times increase your chances?
Yup, was literally 0/12 before the gamma rsvp by sending only 1 DM each time.  This time, tried DM'ing multiple times and was successful (although it wasn't the size I initially wanted). 

Stop thinking y'all won the war on the bots... They just had a lot of pairs like I said. Nike isn't gonna do anything about bots, they don't care if y'all suffer through these rsvps. I'm tight though I was showering...

got through for the first time ever I'm so hyped. I have a question tho I secured this one Manually and I paid for an RSVP and i'm waiting on a email to see if i got it or not.  Unfortunately i used the same Nike store for them, if  i get the paid RSVP will i be able to get two pairs at the same store 

Really? Like really? I'm convinced that I'm either officially banned, they didn't have that many pairs in my size, or a million people entered before me. Either way that place needs to be brought down to the ground. I'm done with them.
prolly just that size

Nike SF doesn't have that many pairs... compared to other Niketowns.

LMAOOOO I sent the DM, didnt get it. Went and took a shower, came back saw it was still open...then copped two!! HOLLLA
damn dude, u be winning all the rsvps as of late. you probably have 5 preludes waiting to be picked up Saturday :lol:

Back
Top Bottom