Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know this has happened before.....regarding Euro orders...my address shows my house number after the street name (XXXX Drive 1346). Did that cause any problems with anyone?

WooOOooOw... What has our world come down to? People fighting because of some hypebeast sneakers? 
tired.gif

This is just sad. I was feeling kind of bad on passing on these now i DEFINITELY know I made a right choice.

If it comes down to this (hate, anger leading to fighting) for the love of sneakers then I want nothing to do with it.

I bought strictly 2 paris for the homies (and they're not even into sneakers, just shows you how mainstream Jordans have become) and nothing for me.

Believe me, I tried to get myself a pair, but I decided to give up after locking down my boy's pairs.  I wasn't thirsty for these gimmick 11's.

It's a sad day to be a sneakerhead today.... Hopefully, all you NT members were all safe during this ridiculous release.

What a shame...
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is a "flop"?

By who's standards? Yours? What are you an authority on?

How do you determine a sneaker is a "flop" before they even release?
Yes...this is a flop.

Yes...by my standards. I'm an authority on sneakers having been in the hobby for long enough to know a flop when I see one.

I determine if a sneaker is a flop based on how popular the shoe seems to be leading up to release. This shoe was going to sell out instantly no matter what. But so did most every single Jordan retro release. 

But...for a christmas drop, an 11...this id definitely a flop. Jordan Brand could have given us different 11's like the space jams or the columbias and they would have lived up to the hype that is the "christmas 11". Maybe your memory isn't good enough to remember the cool greys, the concords, and the playoff 11s last year....all of which SHATTERED this gamma 11. Just for comparison, the Bred 11 thread was at over 700 pages at this exact same  day last year and is currently over 1300. This is only at 350. Half of the Bred 11s on the same date. 

Do you get it now?

[emoji]128564[/emoji]22 different missed calls when I wake up[emoji]128514[/emoji]go on CL I have to work tonight. Nobody likes to listen. These weren't hard to get imo. Easy! Suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji]

A pic showing the birthday coupon was a go.

Green light on the bday coupon for me as well. VIP rewards worked too. :smokin

It's always a go if the employee(s) let you use it... I have never seen an instance where the actual computer declined the coupon (although I suppose it's possible at HOH with a true QS release... but I doubt it).

The only problem is your store has to actually get the shoe in order to use it... :smh:

Nice the size 3.5 i ordered from FNL has shipped. That origin link for FNL really came thru in the clutch.

Yes...this is a flop.

Yes...by my standards. I'm an authority on sneakers having been in the hobby for long enough to know a flop when I see one.

I determine if a sneaker is a flop based on how popular the shoe seems to be leading up to release. This shoe was going to sell out instantly no matter what. But so did most every single Jordan retro release. 

But...for a christmas drop, an 11...this id definitely a flop. Jordan Brand could have given us different 11's like the space jams or the columbias and they would have lived up to the hype that is the "christmas 11". Maybe your memory isn't good enough to remember the cool greys, the concords, and the playoff 11s last year....all of which SHATTERED this gamma 11. Just for comparison, the Bred 11 thread was at over 700 pages at this exact same  day last year and is currently over 1300. This is only at 350. Half of the Bred 11s on the same date. 

Do you get it now?
It may be a flop to you, but then again who in the f**k are you! this maybe your opinion but, us folks who got em don't care what you think! lol maybe you say this because you didn't get a pair! either way chill with all the hate bruh...................

Just saw the IG video of the shirtless dude LMFAO... I've been wearing J's since about 88 and IMO these Gammas are up there with the playoffs, the Concords, and space jams with all other 11's behind... Oh and can't forget cool grays

Last edited:

Yes...this is a flop.

Do you get it now?
Yes

Nothing from fnl yet. Think I might get cancelled sinced I ordered right before they tweeted my size sold out. So I purchased from
eastbay as a backup. Might have a extra 10

Nothing from fnl yet. Think I might get cancelled sinced I ordered right before they tweeted my size sold out. So I purchased from
eastbay as a backup. Might have a extra 10
Yeah sorry but most likely it got cancelled because I got my confirmation email the instant I placed my order and an hour later my shipment confirmation , at least you got through east!

Back
Top Bottom