• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From FNL

Thank you for your recent order, number , from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty    item#          Color        item Description
1       378037         006        RETRO 11

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order.  Our Customer Service associates are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 12:00am, Sat, 8am - 10pm, Sun, 10am - 8pm EST by calling888-777-3949 or by email at [email protected].  Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

Finish Line Customer Service
BE HEARD

there are about 3,480 pairs on ebay listings. sizes 10-12.
some bids actually reaching $365 with $20 shipping.
I am befuddled. how can the market value be this high when there are so many available? People are nonsensical.
if you are going to buy from ebay, recommend waiting til after christmas, prolly triple the listings on ebay by then.

From FNL

Thank you for your recent order, number , from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock.  We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding your order.  Our Customer Service associates are available by phone Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 12:00am, Sat, 8am - 10pm, Sun, 10am - 8pm EST by calling888-777-3949 or by email at [email protected].  Thank you for your order and visit us again soon at http://www.finishline.com/

Regards ,

BE HEARD
What size and time did you order? That sucks man.

there are about 3,480 pairs on ebay listings. sizes 10-12.
some bids actually reaching $365 with $20 shipping.
I am befuddled. how can the market value be this high when there are so many available? People are nonsensical.
if you are going to buy from ebay, recommend waiting til after christmas, prolly triple the listings on ebay by then.
People who missed out just making a quick, emotional decision because of the disappointment of not getting a pair.

I know someone who did that...they stuck out saturday morning and went straight to a reseller site to get a pair. I tried to tell them not to but they were too angry 
mean.gif

From FNL

Regards ,

BE HEARD

Damb. Moment of silence :smh:

Dudes altering their pairs already. I'm not gonna lie and say the blacked out jump man doesn't look good but I hope you guys don't regret altering these down the road like what happened with the olive 9s

From FNL

Regards ,

BE HEARD
that sucks,

I hope this does not happen on my NDC order!

If I could really sell my gammas for 365 or trade them for breds or add cash for space jams I would do that in a heartbeat

Damn I may have to consider doing that when I get them in because gammas are cool but not that cool wow that's crazy

sucks on that FNL cancellation!

i ordered mine around 9:50 am and got my shipping info now (sz 10.5)

Last edited:
I nearly attempted to get a second pair to alter or get customized. I just wanted a pair murdered out, always wanted a all black xi

From FNL

Regards ,

BE HEARD
ouch...

just put in a customer hold for both my NDC pairs. Be there at 9am to grab them. Two minutes from my shop. 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They saying lil man cut the line, not saying a clothesline from hell was warranted, maybe a talk on the side or something

It's a no-brainer that cutting line, especially a major line for something like tickets, Black Friday sales, or XIs, is one of those things that'll cause you to have a bad time because of hands getting put on you. You learn that in head start and kindergarten, if not from parents or some adult at some point. When people do that, it's a case of knowing better but not caring. Cats that pull that think they can get away with it, so getting dealt with is a potential cost of business. Talks on the side and turning the other cheek don't work when people choose to disrespect since they want to do what they want to do. It's messed up but he brought that on himself. I bet that if the situation was reversed, he'd have done the same to that guy and put it on World Star, YouTube, Instagram, and so on. No sympathy or damns to give here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom