Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
On of my NDC pairs supposed to be here tommorow by 3 but the tracking hasn't updated
mean.gif
give them a break haha just go pick them up at fedex like i am probably.

Got my NDC email conformation at 4pm Monday.  Says expected delivery is 3PM on Christmas Eve eve, but Nike hasn't taken the money out of my bank account yet.  

Los Angeles peeps if this is the way to find the plane the shoes are in... well then i found our plane http://flightaware.com/live/flight/FDX719/history/20131223/2100Z/KMEM/KLAX

it landed about 7 hours ago I'm sure its unloaded and scanned they just haven't updated the database.

any who i would call fedex tomorrow at 7:30AM to schedule a pickup at your local office because the expected delivery time for me is 8pm.
Dunno how relevant that plane is; my delivery is scheduled at the end of the day 8pm tues. Checked my tracking and it's at the sorting facility Oregon here earlier.

Got my Eastbay shipping confirmations earlier tonight. Nice of them to do next day shipping for my pairs even though I'm only a Silver Club member.
did you choose fastest shipping option on check out or did they just hook you up with a free next day shipping? my order is still open, slim chances now...

Gamma 11's are for Children. If you seriously had trouble getting these, just get out the shoe game. Every trend kid hyping on these, they made over a million of them hahaha. Seen a blind kid wearing them haha
why you gotta be trashin peoples shoes just cuz you hate a shoe dont mean everyone else gotta hate it too

why you gotta be trashin peoples shoes just cuz you hate a shoe dont mean everyone else gotta hate it too

you just got suckered in to responding to this troll. i blocked him, but when people quote idiocy like his, i'm forced to see it. forum doesn't block quotes of the blocked ones.

Not the shoes haha, the kids that follow them. Stuff is killing the shoe game. If you'd been collecting shoes for 20 years, you'd probably feel the same way. It 's the same people that are all now "magically" Miami Heat fans. 80% of the people jockin' these never even watched Jordan play. They just follow the trend. Not trying to be a punk, just can't believe how twisted it has gotten.

Last edited:
you just got suckered in to responding to this troll. i blocked him, but when people quote idiocy like his, i'm forced to see it. forum doesn't block quotes of the blocked ones.
I try to stay away from replying to anything with negativity but sometimes just cant resist

I try to stay away from replying to anything with negativity but sometimes just cant resist

need that willpower.
i can see he responded to me or at least i assume he did, but it just shows that someone i blocked posted.
no harm, no foul.

Not the shoes haha, the kids that follow them. Stuff is killing the shoe game. If you'd been collecting shoes for 20 years, you'd probably feel the same way. It 's the same people that are all now "magically" Miami Heat fans. 80% of the people jockin' these never even watched Jordan play. They just follow the trend. Not trying to be a punk, just can't believe how twisted it has gotten.

Not arguing, you just proved my point. You're probably a Miami Heat fan also, ever since they "drafted" Lebron hahaha.

Not arguing, you just proved my point. You're probably a Miami Heat fan also, ever since they "drafted" Lebron hahaha.
I don't really get to decide what year I'm gonna be born in and actually I am lived in Florida my whole life. 

Weird... Just checked the tracking for the 2 GS sizes I ordered off FNL. 1 says 2.40lbs and 1 says .90lbs. They are both GS size 6.5y.

Shipped me the wrong thing?

Still haven't received a shipping confirmation from foot asylum.. ANd Capital one declined both purchases from JD SPORTS without even contacting me to see if it was legit.. My family won't be happy about that but what can you do

I tried with my card so many times my bank called me asking if I authorized the transactions. They also told me they denied some of them thinking it was fraud, luckily I got through with the origin link using paypal for my girls pair. Couldn't hng time trying to get my money back. Order was refunded today btw.elp my boy out though
eyes.gif
I'm still waiting for a response from CT they took my money from PayPal but I haven't received any type of order confirmation.
same thing here but i filed a dispute instantly no need in waisting time getting my money back. i got my refund btw

Footasylum just emailed me a refund - "due to technical difficulties"

Glad my gut feeling to purchase at NDC...worked out and will be getting them today.

Back
Top Bottom