• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey, NT.

Those of you that purchased from foot asylum....i purchased a pair and had to sell because I foolishly purchased the wrong size. I sold them on ebay and the guy is claiming they are fake. Wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. The buyer opened a claim against me. Any advice?

hey, NT.

Those of you that purchased from foot asylum....i purchased a pair and had to sell because I foolishly purchased the wrong size. I sold them on ebay and the guy is claiming they are fake. Wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. The buyer opened a claim against me. Any advice?

Im pretty sure he has to return them to you and you refund him

Just tell him to send them back and you sell them to someone else who isnt a ahole

hey, NT.

Be careful, Ive heard of people buying fake shoes, then buy real ones on ebay and switch the pair. Then they claim FAKE PAIR and get their money back.

I hate ebay.

OH MY GOD! 
mean.gif
 People ready to go to war for some Js.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure he has to return them to you and you refund him

Just tell him to send them back and you sell them to someone else who isnt a ahole

I was worried about him putting in fake shoes and sending them back to me, which is why i didn't want them returned to me. When I contacted ebay customer support they told me I didn't have to give a refund. They said as long as I had the receipt from purchase, it was up to him to prove they were fake. Which i told them, couldn't he just take pictures of fakes? eBay said they would have to have documented evidence from the company (which i'm assuming is nike) stating the shoes were fake.

Theoretically, if you took the shoes to a retail store like finish line, could they scan the barcode?

Did you put no returns accepted in your listing? The only way he would be allowed for a refund would be false advertisement. FA is a pretty legit site (I think...lol) so you should be fine. Don't refund the shoes! The hit on your feedback will hurt though. Up to you if its worth it. This sucks for you....I have a 3lab5 listed on ebay right now lol.

Did you put no returns accepted in your listing? The only way he would be allowed for a refund would be false advertisement. FA is a pretty legit site (I think...lol) so you should be fine. Don't refund the shoes! The hit on your feedback will hurt though. Up to you if its worth it. This sucks for you....I have a 3lab5 listed on ebay right now lol.

Yeah, I stated in the auction no returns or refunds. The customer service rep told me that if I won the open case, ebay would remove any negative feedback left. With all the members that purchased from FootAsylum, I can't imagine them not being legit. They have like 20 retail stores across europe.

Be careful, Ive heard of people buying fake shoes, then buy real ones on ebay and switch the pair. Then they claim FAKE PAIR and get their money back.

I hate

Had this happen to me with a pair of grinches

hey, NT.

I've sold alot on ebay... let him do a claim.. tell PayPal u have receipt of wjere purchased the shoes..

:smh:

I hope it ends in your favor.

I'm pretty sure it's up to the buyer to prove that they're fake. With receipt, I think your golden. I usually take pics with my tag and pics of the packed box with the shipping label on it. Some scammer's out there. Or they're just flat out ignorant.

Last edited:
Never even received my pair from Foot Asylum.. Waiting for paypal claim now.... I guess with them and their cheap shipping methods somebody in Customs is rockin one of my pairs...[emoji]128545[/emoji]

Thanks for all the replies! I'm feeling a little better about the whole situation. I think i took enough pictures that even if he did send back fakes I would be covered as well. When he I asked him to tell me how the shoes were fake, he said "they don't look like my brothers". can't wait to just get this over with...

Don't lie to that dude. They are going to have the buyer escalate the case. They will find in buyers favor. Read the eBay buyer protection plan. You can't set the refund policy. They do! Read the fine print. Offering refunds just helps you as a seller and cuts down on petty disputes If he sends you fakes back you then can file on him. They will investigate for a month. Find in his favor again but even if they didn't they wil release the funds to him 3 days after the returned item was received. It's up to you to file further action. Internet fraud case and small claims. It's a hard case to proof no matter what. Good luck.

Last edited:
I traded my gamma for bred 1 straight up - now I wanna find another gamma lol don't regret it, just thirsty for another pair.
Not true - saw on FB kid traded Gamma 11 for DS Space Jam AND DS Shadow 1. I could not believe what I was seeing.
Damn. Space Jam and Shadows are exactly what i'm looking for to add to my collection.

Lucky bastard. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom