Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kinda strange for the Breds to restock this year and not these.  I guess those production numbers weren't as high as we thought.  Hopefully this weekend will bring a nice restock, but if nothing comes, I think it might be safe to assume we are up the creek.

Kinda strange for the Breds to restock this year and not these.  I guess those production numbers weren't as high as we thought.  Hopefully this weekend will bring a nice restock, but if nothing comes, I think it might be safe to assume we are up the creek.

because people don't take the time to determine what a restock really is, the reasoning behind it, or where the inventory might have come from. that makes for make believe stories that get passed along as fact.

Not a big deal but the restock was 3 days after the asg last year. I remember because i was out to eat for my bday...

Haven't checked in here in awhile but curious, has everyone gotten their pairs in from FA or found their own resolutions for it, lol.

Anyone seen toddler pairs still floatin around?

I grabbed a pair for my future lil one but when my newphew saw them i guess he fell in love. Wants to take them out n look at them every time he comes over :lol:

I grabbed a pair for my future lil one but when my newphew saw them i guess he fell in love. Wants to take them out n look at them every time he comes over :lol:

Nah man I know ftl fnl had them up a few weeks back but nothing now. I saw some on amazon by third party sellers if you wanna go that route. Hope it helps.

I bought a 10c for my little man from this seller on kixify. Don't know if he have any more left though.

Probably just in NO because of All Star weekend. I'd be very surprised to see these in outlets nationwide considering they could just be part of online restocks and instantly sell out.

a few toddler and gs sizes floating here. Not sure if the price is great but doesn't look too bad compared to resellers.

http://www.basket4ballers.com/sneak...rdan-11-xi-ps-gamma-blue-noir-378038-006.html

http://www.basket4ballers.com/sneak...rdan-11-xi-gamma-blue-td-noir-378040-006.html

http://www.basket4ballers.com/baske...1-xi-retro-gs-gamma-blue-noir-378038-006.html

Sorry for the (really) late response lol

Last edited:
Yea saw the ad for the restock in that particular store.  Not sure what to say at this point.  Guess on to the next right?

Ive seen a listing on either craigs or ebay for replicas of these. Thats crazy, these arent really worth having knockoffs.

Someone is trying to sell these to me for 240 but I'm not sure if they are authentic, can anyone help me out?
I know the pictures aren't that good but that's all he provided just need to know if they are authentic or not...
I would ask for tagged pics. They could be someone elses. But if they are truly theirs they look good to me. From what you have.

Last edited:
Too many really legit looking fakes out there. I wouldn't go for resellers.

Indeed, check ebay, there are a lot of good looking fakes, without looking at the box I might have gotten fooled on some

Those of you in NYC are lucky with the flight23 store

Na not really, the lines are six flags in the summer lines and the resellers run rampant in this city, so much of em I see them at every release anywhere in the 5 boroughs

Back
Top Bottom